Chapter-11 : Fear of losing

🌪️🌧️

The gathering ended much later than I expected, rain still pouring heavily and I just want to reach home as soon as possible.

As for Payu, he went to the garage for helping Saifah and Kuea, they get a big project for some upcoming event.

I didn't tell you, Payu's parents owning a auto service business,
'Hurricane Luxury Auto Service' it's the best in Thailand, knowns for their excellent work, support and trusted by many VIP clients.

When work getting busier, Saifah and Payu both decide to help while studying, no long after, Kuea also join so he get much more experience.

I unlocked my car and opened the door, ready to drive away but suddenly I heard a loud voice, when I turned I saw two figures standing not far from me, beside a white car.

"How dare you to ignore my calls..." From voice of the man, he sounds angry.

I decided to ignore, cause this is their personal matter, I don't want to involve.

"I told you we are over, leave me alone..." The female's voice is trembling and shaking, but what caught my attention is when that man punched hard on the car hood, trying to scare the woman, he grabbed the girl's mouth tightly and then I can't stop myself.

I walked towards them and tapped on his shoulder calmly.
When the man turned to face me, I ignored him, "Ma'am, are you okay..." I asked the woman, observing if she had any assault or hitting marks.

The woman's eyes are red and she's drenched completely, trembling in fear.

"Kid, get lost, this is an adult matter..." The man looked at me angrily, pushed me away, I'm already drenched in rain and this basterd made me more angry.

"I don't like when garbage people touch me..." this really made me lose his temper.

"What did you say, you son of a bitche..." now he got my attention, he threw a punch at my face but I grabbed his fist and then twisted his arm, pushed him to the car hood, kept pressing forcing on the same point until he begged for let go.

"Now you know, what the pain feels like..." I said coldly.

"Ahhhahhhhiuh... Let go, you basterd..."

"I'm giving you two choices, Frist, leaves from here quietly or second, I'll call the cops for you... So what do you want..."

"I- ahhha.. I'll leave..." he said in a cracking voice.

"Good boy... Now fucking leave.." I leave his arms.

"You'll regret this.."

Wow, is he trying to threaten me, cool.

"We'll see that.." I said with not much attention, he run away after that.

"Thank you so much..." She didn't stop crying, choking on her own words, now I don't know how to console her.

"It's alright... Anybody would do the same..." I said the words without much thinking.

"I'm sorry..." she started apologizing, her head is down, didn't even for a second she turned her face up.

"If you want to thank me or apologize, whatever, but please can you stop crying, I'm not good with comforting people..." she finally turned her face up.

My rang, when I took out my phone, it's Payu, I accept the call and first question he asked, "where are you..." now I'm thinking, should I say or not.

"I'm still at the restaurant..." but after a moment thaught I told him.

"What, why..."

"Umm, little complicated to explain... But I'm leaving soon..." I said.