Chapter-1 : New Student?

~Ding~

My phone ring, I come out from my thoughts.

I took my phone and unlocked it. Check the message.

"How long you're planning to sit inside the car."

I rolled my eyes at that. Is there anything wrong with sitting inside the car for 20 minutes after parking it in the University's parking lot.

It's not like I was scared or anything, Duh 🙄.

Okay, maybe a little nervous.

Thinking about how I am gonna Start this year made me feel nauseous.

Starting my Architecture's second year in a new University was really terrifying. Now looking at how many people eyeing my baby car, made me annoyed enough.

I should left my baby car at home. Almost everyone's attention is now on me and that makes me more irritated.

 Almost everyone's attention is now on me and that makes me more irritated

{Rain's baby Car 😍}

So much unwanted attention.

"How long, huh."

My phone rings again.

"How about till evening 😑" I replied.

Then I changed the settings to vibrate, not bothering to reply anymore. I stuffed the phone in my pocket.

After a minute, I sighed taking my small black sling bag from the passenger seat and finally got out.
But immediately I feel strong sun and lots of eyes that started to stare at me from head to toe and judging me. I rolled my eyes again and locked my car.

"Cool car..." Some random girl said in a voice that anyone can guess what's going inside her mind.

I replied with thanks and passed without turning to look back at her.

I start walking towards the building ignoring the unwanted attention that people still are giving me and following my every move.

Do these people have nothing else to do except gossiping?

XX University. The country's most prestigious University. The building looks like it was well maintained making the entire place amazing, grass and well.

I really wished to study here last year. But finally I am here, just not the way I hoped but still. I shook my head and didn't want to lose in my thoughts again.
Nor is this the time and place to think about it. I cleared my mind as I entered in the main building.