Chapter-17: Another 'Normal Day' 😒

🌪️🌧️

I woke up by my phone alarm, look at the person who caused the commotion last night and I have to sleep with a hard on.

I get out of his grip and went towards the bathroom, get ready for Uni. It's still early so I'll letting me sleep little more and went down.

Saifah hyeong is preparing breakfast and already in his engineering jacket that really looks cool on him.

"Good morning, Little fighter..." he wished me.

"Good morning, Hyeong...." I replied.

"What about your hubby..." he asked in teasing voice.

"He's still sleeping..." I replied again.

"Ah!..Dad email some files for you to check and learn from them...." I looked at hyeong with little suprise.

Yes I have to start learning 'how to handle the matter of company'. But every time this topic came up my mood changed.

Because it reminds me that it original owner was me but now Dad was handling the responsibility that actually mine.

I wonder what noona will react to my decision. I wish she came back to soon.

I miss you, Noona

Because of me, Dad responsibilities and work increases, now he has to handle our company too and what am I doing, hiding here.

Because of this, Dad wasn't the friendly and loving father anymore, he's the CEO of Mi Mobility and also The Owner of the Hurricane Luxury Auto Service.

Until I take place that originally I should take over but I was afraid.

It not going to be easy, being a architect student and learning about the company that is completely opposite from what I wanna be. But I can't forever depend on others for my responsibilities.

Even though it's originally mine, I don't deserve it, at least not now, I have to work hard, be capable and earn it.

I nodded at him and went to the small office, open the door and sit on the chair, opened the laptop, login into my mail ID and open the mails that send me.

Step by step 😮‍💨

I will.

Then I video call Dad and he attended after 2 rings.

"Hey Shorty.... How are you... How's it going in University...." Dad asked in tired voice but still calm.

"I'm sorry, Dad.... For making you working a lot...." I am feeling guilty.

"Huh! Shorty, how many times I told you, I can take care of company until you become ready for it.... You don't have to worry about anything else, don't have to hurry.... Learn step by step until you graduate.... You are my Son...." Dad exclaimed without any grudge against me and with concern in his voice.

"Thank you Dad... And Mom too.... Take rest Dad, don't exhaust yourself too much...." After a little more chat, I disconnect the VC.

I shut down the laptop and get out of the room, see hyeong already set up the table.

"Wake your idiot husband and let's have breakfast together...." he smiles and said.

Hyeong always support me in every situation, he's the best brother, I'm glad, I hug him.

"Thank you, Saifah hyeong.... For everything...." he hugged me back and ruffle my hair lovingly.

"Stupid.... You are my little brother....."