Chapter-8 : Almost caught

🌪️🌧️

Three of us finished our dinner while having small talks. Then I'll take the duty to wash the dishes.

And I know very well he's gonna bother me as usual, we wash it together then.

After we finished it, all three of us went to our respective rooms, for our homework, revision and study.

10 min later, someone knocked on my room's door and I know who the person is.

I decided to ignore and continue to focus on my work cause I am already a week late so I have to cover it up.

"Eul.."

"Eul.."

"Lee No Eul.." now I'm started to getting annoyed 😠

"Rain Nuttarat Tangwai.."

😮‍💨 I stand up from my study table and walk towards the door, open it.

"What.."

"I just wanted to know if you need any help..." he said with amusement.

"And why would I ask you to help me.."

"First cause I'm also an architect student, no wonder 5th year, second I'm your senior,  third but most important, I'm your husband 😘..." sometimes I really hate this smirk on his face.

"Thanks Love, but not at this moment... You can go back to your room now...." I replied sarcastically.

I tried to close the door and wanted to continue my study but he stopped me.

He stepped closer, he wrapped his arm around my waist, and pulled me to his chest.

He looked at my lips and I unconsciously bit my lower lip, he leaned close to my face but then moved to my ear,

"So tonight, you don't want me to hug you, right..." he whispered in a low and deep voice, his hot breath on my ear sending a chill to my whole body and his neck close to my mouth,

I want to bite and leave the mark on his neck.

No, you should control yourself

He moved away but not far from my face. My eyes shifted from his neck to his face, he was staring into my eyes, 
"it's time for me to get back to my room..." he then put his hand on my cheek and  rubbed his thumb on my lower lip,
"You shouldn't bite your lips cause it's my pleasure to do...."

But suddenly he took a step back and left for his room.

"....." I couldn't stop myself anymore and ran towards him.

I can do the work tomorrow, after all I have a senior architecture student as my husband, it's not bad to ask his help cause it's his mistake I'm not doing it tonight.

After our long make out, not sex okay, remember I'm not ready for marriage next step, it's a order 🙄,
we finally went to sleep, he leaned me to his chest and i love to listen to his heartbeat music.

Hyeong's mom come to pick up all three of us from school, I'm happily sit in the car, we went home, aunt prepared snacks for us while we doing our school home work, until evening mom and dad come to pick me up, I run towards my dad and jumped in his arms with a big smile.

"Rain, you didn't bother your aunt too much, did you..." my dad asked me

"No, Ph̀x..."

"That's my good boy..." my dad pinched my nose while my mom kissed me. I'm happy.

Then I woke up from the sound of my alarm. Another dream, no, actually my  sweet memory.