Chapter-3 : Rumours

🦥

Som who finished his lunch, stood up and was ready to leave for his next lecture, but before leaving he 'wai' to the seniors and said 'see you later' to Ple.

Then suddenly a small figure came and hugged Lian from behind, there was another person with him.

"You're late, it's almost time for our next lecture..." without looking Lian said, ofcourse he knows, except this person, no one touched him like this.

"Ow.. Lian, you know how fast he drives his bike just to have lunch with.. I almost got a heart attack.." The person besides him said, then his eyes saw me.

I'm really excited to see my hyeong, for a moment I almost forgot about the place we are and going to hug him but I stopped myself.

Hyeong Saifah.

I know hyeong also feeling the same but suppressing his excitement just like me.

The he turn to his brother and smile.

"Oh.. please, stop you both showing your PDA, at least think about single peoples like me.." Aek started complaining.

But Lian just ignored him.

"Then why don't you find one for yourself..." Lian taunts him.

"Honey, I'm sorry na, I'm stuck in the practical, but after that I came here asap.." I almost laughed at his behaviour, because that reminds of someone.

Lian's boyfriend is really cute just like I heard about it and he's also a beauty but hot headed.

'Kuea'

Kuea keerati also people known him kirin, his rider name. He is machanical engineering, 5th year student and hyeong Saifah's best friend. I heard a lot things about him from hyeong, ofcourse good things.

"Ok, ok, if your PDA is finished, let's go to class.." Aek said.

Lian pecked on Kuea's cheeks and said him to meet later.

But before they leave, a girl came, she's holding a ice coffee in her hand, that I know who likes to drink and guess for who she brings. 🙄

"P'Payu, this for you.." she forwarded the ice coffee to the person.

But He took his bag and look at his friends.

"What are you waiting for, want to be scolded by the professor for being late..." said with a bored look and started walking outside of the cafeteria without giving any other glance at the girl.

'Totally ignore her, hm 🤭'

Is it wrong to feel happy while the girl is on the verge of crying? Whatever.

Aek run to catch him and Lian once again peck Kuea and runs behind his friends.

Kuea laughed and also gesture his friend, Saifah, for leave. They both also left.