Chapter-5 : He's mine

🦥

"So, where were you?" I asked as I was burying my face into Payu's shoulders, kissing the valley between his neck and shoulder, the necklace chain cold against my lips.

"Hmm?" he moaned and hummed in question, tilting his head and gave me more access as I sucked the flesh under his jaw, making his hands clench my thighs as a groan escaped his lips.

After another one of our long make-out sessions, this time, a sudden knock on the door surprised us, I pulled away from him and walked to one of the stalls and locked the door hurriedly, and sat against the wall tiredly.

More like my traitor legs were jelly and I couldn't stand them.

I heard Payu's footsteps going towards the door, he locked before our secret meeting started.

"Dude, what are you doing here for long?" I heard the voice of hyeong Aek. My heart jumped.

"We're waiting for you? And why the hell you locked the door..." another voice came out, is hyeong Lian.

"It's a bathroom, 🙄 , what do you think I'm doing here.. I mistakenly locked it..." I can tell by his voice that he's completely annoyed 😂 of his friends, for disturbing us.

If they didn't come then our meeting became more longer than it should 😅.

"Dude, you're getting weird, are you really okay.." hyeong Aek asked.

"Okay, okay, don't make that face like.. let's go, everyone is waiting for us.." hyeong Lian dismissed the topic and they left the bathroom.

After they left, I got notification and checked my phone.

"Come out, it's safe "

After confirmation, I opened the stall and then left the bathroom.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair and looked down at my phone for any new notifications. Only a few on Instagram, I deactivated my old account and recently opened a new account that I don't use much, it's just for public use until everything is sorted out.

Then I got another notification, when I opened it, a smile appeared on my face.

"Eul, I love you ❤️🌪️"

"I know 🌧️" I replied. My heart is full of joy, only he can make my heart like this.

His heart is mine

After calming my heart, I walked back to the student committee, where everyone was waiting.

"Rain, where were you.." Ple asked first.

"I got lost.." I replied.

"Then why didn't you call me.. oh right you don't have my number..." they exchange numbers and social media accounts with each other.

"Your account is new?" Sig questions.

"Oh, I'm not into social media that much.. that's why." I replied.

"Let me introduce you to other members.. mostly you already met.." Sky then introduces me to other members and volunteers.

Actually I don't like club or student committee things and activities, but what should I do I have to be more active.

The next hour, they are talking about shirt design that represents the architecture department or should I say they are arguing about it.

I almost laughed because of the look on the face of Sky, it's like 'i'm done' , written all over his face.

Hyeong Payu, when he was president of the club and the student committee, he complained every time, I couldn't stop my laughter after listening to his complaints.