Chapter-10 : Code-Line gathering

🌪️🌧️

Next day, I went to class as usual, but surprise to see Ple is still not arrived.

"Good morning guys, um, where's Ple?..." I asked.

"With her cousin..." Del reply, others face has a complicated expression.

"Why?.."

"You didn't heard..." Sig said, but I just made a 'what' expression.

"P'Som make a scene yesterday.." Sig again said.

"Scene?.."

"Actually, what he did was wrong.. no wonder he got scolded by seniors..." Sky reply without looking up from his phone screen.

"I agree, actually that is crossing the line..." Del agree with Sky.

"I don't know about it, but when I saw his face before, its really makes me sad..." I'm wondering why is Sig feeling sad.

"Right now, he's the trending topic of the campus..." Sky said, what he actually looking in his phone.

"And what he actually did?..." I asked my curiosity.

"You know the rumour about P'Payu's boyfriend being in the city..." I nodded as Sig continue.

"So yesterday, Som went to Phee and asked if the rumour is true or not and made Phee's angry..."

😳 Huh!

Doesn't he understand the 'already taken' meaning.

I really hate these types of people, more like pest.

"But cause of P'Som's dare, we finally know the name of P'Payu's boyfriend...." Sky finally he left his phone screen.

"His name is Eul.." Sky beamed excitedly.

"Eul?.. so short, what kind of name is this..." Sig muttered.

"But now I understand, why Phee didn't show up his boyfriend.." Sky calmly said.

Del, Sig and me also looking at Sky's face.

"Because of this gossip thing, I think if Phee showed his boyfriend then he would become the campus's hottest topic... If it's me, I also wouldn't like if people talk about my boyfriend behind his back...." Sky explains.

I'm glad, he really a understanding person.

"Good morning students..." Professor's sharp voice came out snapping our attention, making every one of us scramble to our seats.

Let's focus on class and study now. I don't want to stress about this gossip thing anymore, after all they didn't know about me.

It's been a month and things are going pretty smoothly now, except the gossip.

Today's weather is not to my liking, I like storm, person, not weather. Thailand's weather is unpredictable.

The sky is covered with black clouds, thunder and lightning, you can heard and seen in the sky.

And I really don't like to go out in this type of weather but here I am, sitting with some juniors and seniors in this restaurant. It's not any big or famous restaurant, it's a small, more like a cafe.

Today is the Code Lines gathered to raise juniors. Not just Fifth Year, but also Code Lines from twenty years ago came. How can this not make me tense?

I never met them before, I'm also newbie here.

Noisy and crowded, Even I know some of them but still I'm not close to them and others are completely stranger for me.

"Rain? You're name is Rain, right..." A girl come to my table, confirming it. I just nods.

"Why aren't you drinking.. let me have a toast with you..." She said, I think she's a senior.

"Sorry.. I can't ..I have brought my car..."

"It's ok , little bit won't hurt..." that's why I don't like to attend gatherings.

They're so loud, drinking, gossiping and too much touchy.

And the weather is also not helping.

"What about the campus Prince, he's not coming.." I heard someone asked.

"He is, just stuck in the traffic..." another person replied.

I looked outside, the rain is continuously pouring, no sign of stopping, I hope he's not bringing his bike.

I lost in my thoughts again, suddenly startled by the loud noise of the door opening, turned towards the door.

I almost lost my composer, when I saw him.

He stood there, rubbing shoulder-length hair carelessly wiped the dazzling water on his handsome face and brushed off the shoulder-full damp water of a light-colored shirt, it was the shirt that I bought for him, a sharp face, a sexy body could be seen flashing through a wet shirt.

My heart beating faster, I turned away.

All juniors and seniors are looking at him, humbly raising their hands, welcomed him.

Why he wearing a thin shirt.
Why didn't he wearing his lather jacket.
Why he brought his bike on the place of his car.
Didn't he saw today's weather.

Calm down, I'm gonna kick him for sure, when we get back home.

I didn't realise that I'm biting my nails until the person sitting beside me tap on my shoulder.

"You okay..." I nodded multiple times, turned around and our eyes met.

His lips lift in a small smile, but mind still on his shirt, actually he looking hot right now and I want to touch him.

My phone vibrates, I took it out.

"Don't look at me like that, lust is dripping from your eyes 😏"

I read it but didn't reply, just put it back. He always read me so easily.

Suddenly a girl walks towards him, blushing face, offer a drink.

"P'Payu, she is our code line junior for this year..." The person sitting opposite him, introduced her.

"Hello Phee, I'm Pearl..." She said in the sweet voice, you can see the honey dripping from her voice.

"Sorry nong, I can't drink, I'm driving my bike..." he refused politely.
She nods in understanding, sits beside him, so close, rubbing her breasts to his shoulder so boldly.

"Nong, you sitting too close, mind if you give some space or it would be better if you sit somewhere else..." He said coldly, rolled his eyes at the girl's act.

Her face fell from shame cause all the people looking at her now, she stood up, took her purse and left.

"Such a loyal man..." The same person who introduced the girl, said.

Of course 😏

"Seriously, dude, it's not like your boyfriend would know, if you play with another person..."

"He trusts me and I will never do anything to hurt him or lose his trust in me..." He replied with a dead serious voice.

I smiled with satisfaction and confidence. I took my phone out and type a message, then stuffs it back.

He noticed the notification and unlocked it, read the message. The smile that formed on his face was bliss for me.

"I love you 🌪️"

*************

Happy reading 😄

Don't forget to

• Vote and comment •