Chapter-15: Drunk Husband

🌪️🌧️

I eagerly waited for my both hyeongs, I never saw or heard Payu hyeong drunk, not even once. It's the first time.

After like maybe 35 mins, I heard the horn of the car and went out to open the gate.

After parking the car inside, I locked the gate.
Saifah hyeong came out and turned to the other side to help Payu hyeong to bring inside the home.

I also helped hyeong to take Payu to his room upstairs.

Saifah then put Payu to the bed, "take care of your husband, Rainy boy..." he said laughable and then left us alone.

I looked at him for a brief moment and sighed, removing his shoes and shocks.
I walked towards the bathroom, brought a wet towel, so that I could wipe his body, to make him feel better.

I sat beside him and started wiping his body and suddenly he opened his eyes.

Looking at him with an expression that I'm having problems understanding.

Then he pulled me and gently rested my face to his forehead.

I took a deep breath, inhaled the smell of his colon that mixed with alcohol, giving a musky vibe.

I relaxed my body, and didn't resist, let him hold me.

But his eyes staring into mine, making me blush. His hand from the back of my neck, moved to my face and resting on my cheek.

"... it's you.... my Eul..." he suddenly spoke, softly but loud enough for me to understand. He stares deeply into my eyes for a brief moment.

"!!! Yes, it's me.... Are you al-..." But before I could finish my sentence, he put his hand on the back of my neck again and the next second I felt his lips on mine, gently capturing my lips between his.

I feel stiff for a few seconds cause of his sudden action, but response. Our lips sync with each other perfectly.

He nibbled my lips and bit little, prying my lips apart so he could dip his tongue inside, when I parted my lips, his tongue entered.

His soft lips with a little bit of roughness, tongue and the taste of alcohol, should have been a sin cause they are making my mind lose control.

His other hand circles around my waist, pulling me closer, like he doesn't want any space between us, angling my head better so he can push his tongue deeper in my mouth, exploring skillfully without any control.

"Mmm...." I moan into his mouth, his tongue fight against mine for dominance that I gladly lose.

"Mhmm..." Another moan slipped out, needing more and deepening the kiss, my breath is getting heavy.

Suddenly I find myself lying under him and he's smiling at me, a charming, wicked smile that makes my face burn.

"Uncomfortable...." he grew close to my ear that I'm sure will become red cause of his hot breath.

"~what.."

He removed his T-shirt and threw it away, then began to unbuckle his belt and undone his Jean, remove it, throw it just like other things, left just a black underwear that perfectly fits his body and indicates his hard thing.

And what I'm doing, I'm watching him stripping in front of me, instead of stopping him.

And why wouldn't I, a chance like this, come rarely, let me enjoy 😎.

"Eul..." he whispered my name in my ears, then he moved, his nose tip touching my cheek and his hot breath fuelling the sensation that he started with just a mind-blasting kiss.