Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Shen Huanxi frowned.

    She was divorced and gave birth to a child. In this day and age, if a matchmaker is a matchmaker, what kind of matchmaker can she introduce? Su Chaoyang was introduced by Liu Xiumei, she knows who he is best.

    In this life, even if she remarries again, she has to find it by herself.

    "Matchmaker Zhou, there were people who came to me for a kiss yesterday, you can go and find out how they were kicked out by me."

    "Someone came to ask you for a kiss yesterday?" Matchmaker Zhou was obviously a little surprised, There is actually someone earlier than her?

    "Yes, in the city. My family has two villas and two cars. I got married for the first time, and I kicked them out as soon as we got married. I don't want to get married under such conditions."

    "Oh, that's it." Matchmaker Zhou didn't back down when she heard the words, but laughed instead.

    "Then you have to listen to me finish the other party's conditions. He... oh, Huanxi, I haven't finished yet."

    Shen Huanxi suddenly walked into the room. Just as Zhou Matchmaker was about to chase after her and continue talking, she saw her walking away again. When she came out, there was a female red basket in her arms.

    Putting the female red basket on the small wooden bench under the eaves, Shen Huanxi turned into the kitchen again, and after a while, she brought out a small clay pot, took out a purple five-cent coin from her pocket, and directed it towards the yard. Chang'an and Changning from inside waved.

    "Chang'an Changning, you go to Li Qigong's house, get five cents of soy sauce, and be careful not to fall when you walk."

    "Okay!"

    Chang'an Changning let go of the laundry bucket they were carrying together. They just wanted to ask Shen Huanxi, do you want to take back the dust-stained clothes and wash them again? Hearing Shen Huanxi's order, he put down the bucket and ran over.

    Chang An took the money, took his sister's hand, and ran to the house of Li Qigong, who made soy sauce and sold it in the village.

    When matchmaker Zhou saw Shen Huanxi sending her daughter away, she thought that Shen Huanxi wanted to have a detailed talk with her, and she felt that there was something interesting, so she walked to Shen Huanxi's side.

    Shen Huanxi had already picked up the female red basket and lowered her head to thread the needle. The clothes bought for Chang'an were too big, she had to change them.

    Sure enough, Matchmaker Zhou began to chatter beside her.

    "The man I told you is five years older than you, just like you, just divorced, with two sons. Two years ago, he injured his leg in an accident, and now he can't stand up..."

    Shen Huanxi paused after hearing this. paused.

    She didn't intend to listen to Zhou Matchmaker's introduction from the very beginning. The reason why she didn't chase her away was because she knew that the matchmaker also took money to help people. Even if she refused, the other party would not leave easily, so she simply let her stay and said, Do your own thing.

    Now that she heard this, she was a little puzzled.

    Matchmaker Zhou has also been a matchmaker for decades, don't you know that the introducer has to make an introduction first? Not to mention the advantages, but to say that the other party is lame, and I am not afraid to scare her away.