Chapter 67

Chapter 67 Two in One

    "Ah, what a joy. I have been doing seabuckthorn juice business for the past few days. I heard that there is a canteen in the school for the children of the traffic bureau, so I asked around to find people from the traffic bureau, but they ignored me. Comrade Chen is very talkative, so I asked her if she could help."

    "So you are from Huanxi? You didn't tell me earlier, you only told me about drinks, and I didn't know it was Huanxi's sea buckthorn juice." Chen Wenfang couldn't laugh or cry.

    Jiang Xiaomei was taken aback.

    Chen Wenfang laughed again.

    "Huanxi, you have to be trained as an employee. Comrade Jiang, don't blame me for speaking straight. If you want to run a business in the future, you can just talk about sea buckthorn juice. Now Huanxi's sea buckthorn juice is so famous in our city. You just need to say it and everyone will understand it. Yes, it’s better than you talking about drinks a hundred times.

    Huanxi, really, you look down on the canteen of our traffic bureau? You didn’t even come to the traffic bureau to discuss business. I’ve been rejecting Comrade Jiang just now because I thought that I would be selling drinks anyway, and selling other things might as well be selling sea-buckthorn juice.”

    “That’s why I said, Comrade Chen, why did you reject me before you finished listening to me? It turned out that we planned to cooperate with Huanxi Ah." Jiang Xiaomei also smiled.

    The four chatted for a while before lamenting that the world is so small.

    Seeing that everyone got along well, Shen Huan looked at Chen Wenfang.

    "Wenfang, what's the matter with you? You have dark circles under your eyes, haven't you slept well?" Chen Wenfang

    's complexion was very bad at first, but after seeing Shen Huanxi, she felt better. Now hearing Shen Huanxi's question, her face She collapsed again, with an expression of about to cry, which shocked Shen Huanxi a lot.

    "Wen Fang, if it's inconvenient to say it, don't say it." Shen Huanxi looked at Chen Wenfang's appearance and said hastily. She saw Chen Wenfang's tears rolling in her eyes, almost falling down, and she was afraid that she would suddenly collapse.

    Chen Wenfang shook her head.

    "Say, there is nothing inconvenient to say. Huanxi, you are my friend. Comrade Chen and Comrade Zhao are your friends. They are also my friends. I have nothing bad to say. I still want to talk to my sister! Men don't have a good thing! "

    When Chen Wenfang said this, tears finally fell down.

    Shen Huanxi was taken aback again. What's the matter? Why is there no good thing for a man? Could it be that Pan Jianguo did something to sorry her?

    No, Pan Jianguo doesn't look like that kind of person.

    Shen Huanxi hurriedly took out a handkerchief to wipe Chen Fenfang's tears, and only let her speak slowly when Chen Wenfang had cried enough and calmed down.

    It turned out that Pan Jianguo didn't do anything to feel sorry for her, but Pan Jianguo had a lot of socializing recently and met a lot of people.

    Those people include public officials and many first-class construction contractors.

    In the traffic bureau, you will always come into contact with all kinds of people.

    Naturally, Pan Jianguo was fine, but among those people, many had bad habits, such as whoring.

    These days the group often asks Pan Jianguo to go out, of course Pan Jianguo refuses, but when he goes out to socialize, he will always meet those messy people...