Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    "The two-story building you built, Aunt Yao is going to sell it."

    "Really, how much does she sell it for? Is anyone buying it?"

    "I don't know how much it will be sold for. She went to the village committee to apply. Just to see if anyone buys it, but I don’t think so. Houses in the village can only be transferred within the collective. Now everyone has their own house. If you have the money, it’s better to renovate your own house. Why buy someone else’s house? Do you think so?"

    "Yes." Shen Huan said happily.

    Sure enough, as she and Xiao Shanhe expected, who in the same village likes to live in other people's houses?

    Rural people are superstitious, and they all believe that the roots of their ancestors are also in their old houses. If they live in other people's homes, isn't that living under the eyes of their ancestors? No one feels uncomfortable.

    "She also thought of selling the house when she was desperate. She said she was going to protect Feng Shenghui. I think she deserved it. The Feng family didn't cherish you, that's why you ended up like this. Married Li Cuixiang. I don't regret killing them. I'm afraid the house is cheap. It     ’s hard to sell, the house probably has bad feng shui, Feng Shenghui lived in that house, first got divorced, then married again, took back a woman like Li Cuixiang, and now he’s moved in again, these things happened one after another , it's hard not to make people suspect that the Feng Shui of that house is not good." Shen Huanxi said with a sigh.     After hearing what she said, Xiao Huaniang thought of Feng Shui.     "Yes, from what you said, I also think there should be something wrong with that house. Oh, if it wasn't for good luck, I really shouldn't just buy that house.     Oh, I won't tell you so much, I Come to buy some fatty pork and go back to fry lard, Xiaohua is waiting to eat the lard bibimbap I made, we will talk later."     "Yes." Shen Huanxi said goodbye to Xiaohuaniang without saying anything.     Xiao Huaniang is very popular in the village, the little girl, the daughter-in-law and the old woman like to play with her, and she is good at chatting, so when I go back this time, don't I have to spread the word about the bad Feng Shui of the Feng family's house?

    In this way, it is even less likely that people in the village will buy the house, and Yao Cuihong will definitely lower the price because of this.

    Shen Huanxi went to buy some sweet potatoes and peanuts before going to Zhang Guifen.

    Zhang Guifen bought a piece of pork belly and a rooster, and Shen Huanxi came when she wanted to buy a duck. Shen Huanxi went to pick out a big fat duck and said that she would make roast meat at night.

    In her previous life, Shen Huanxi spent decades living and earning money in Cantonese-speaking areas, and she is very good at Cantonese-speaking dishes. She plans to cook roasted duck that is not available in Northwest China these days.

    Roast duck is the main course tonight, Shen Huanxi cooks, and Zhang Guifen cooks the rest.

    Shen Huanxi put the processed fat duck in the oven to roast. It didn't take long before the white skin of the duck began to turn a little burnt yellow. After the moisture on the surface was slightly dried, she took the duck out and coated it with honey and soy sauce. Put it back in and continue to bake.

    It didn't take long for the fat skin of the duck to be sizzled and oily, exuding the sweet aroma of roasted meat.

    The four children were playing in the yard, and when they smelled the scent, they surrounded her curiously and asked what delicious food they were going to make today.