Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    While the villagers chatted, they arrived at the entrance of the village.

    Pan Jianguo was helping Xiao Shanhe out of the car and onto the wheelchair.

    The villagers discussed again.

    "It's really a broken leg. I'm wronged and happy."

    "Huanxi can be admired, so I shouldn't be too wronged. After all, there is a courtyard in the city, and he can afford a car. That's what he looks like... ..." When the

    villagers looked at Xiao Shanhe, they always felt that he was handsome and imposing.

    Previously, Xiao Shanhe's image in their minds had been completely linked to that of a ruffian. Taolin Village knew about him, and no one thought he was a decent person.

    Unexpectedly, he was completely different from the hooligans they had seen, but he was upright, looking upright, with a slightly serious face, and an upright temperament.

    For a while, no matter men or women, young or old, they all stared dumbfounded.

    Before, they thought that Shen Huanxi was good-looking, and it would be a waste to marry Feng Shenghui, but they didn't know what kind of person they would marry, because Shen Huanxi was so beautiful that they felt that whoever stood beside her was worthy of her. This is the case.

    But now, their thinking has changed. This Xiao Shanhe really looks like a good match for Shen Huanxi, a handsome man and a beautiful woman. Even though he is in a wheelchair, it can't hide his amazing beauty.

    "Didn't you say that you did some shady business and earned a lot of money? Why don't you look like a bad guy."

    "You can't say that, people don't look good, whoever says a bad guy must be ugly, otherwise you call him How did you earn so much money before?"

    "Well, I don't care if he is a good person or a bad person, I feel sorry for Chang'an Changning no matter what. Just as Huanxi left the house this morning, Feng Fulong went to laugh at Chang'an Changning, saying that they are going to have a stepdad, and that Changning is all Said to cry."

    "The two children are also sensible. When Huanxi went out, they said everything according to their mother. They felt wronged and suppressed Huanxi. They cried when they were stimulated by Feng Fulong. They didn't know they saw Xiao Shan. What will happen to the two of them if the river falls."

    ...

    Shen Huanxi is still ahead, everyone has to restrain her gossip, no one wants to let Shen Huanxi hear it, but there are many people watching the fun, there are always a few loud voices, and the words reach Shen Huanxi's ears middle.

    Shen Huanxi became the biggest talking point of the villagers after dinner at the moment of divorce. She has long been used to being talked about, and she is worried about Chang'an and Changning.

    If she hadn't heard from the villagers, she would not have known that Chang'an Changning was still holding back her grievances today, and was provoked to cry by Feng Fulong.

    The two children were still afraid of the stepfather in their hearts. She hadn't discussed it at all, and brought Xiao Shanhe back by herself. She didn't know how Chang'an and Changning would react when they saw him.

    Just as she was thinking, Pan Jianguo had already helped Xiao Shanhe to sit in the wheelchair. She was just about to lead the way home when she saw Zhao Xiaohua, the nine-year-old granddaughter of the village chief, running over in a hurry.