Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Shen Huanxi continued to look down, and finally saw a name called "Li Shaohua".

    It's a bit like a woman's name. Shen Huanxi saw some hope, but didn't dare to be too relieved.

    Li Shaohua may also be a man's name, who knows for sure.

    She felt uneasy in her heart, and moved her eyes down, finally! The penultimate name is her name!

    It's Shen Huanxi!

    Shen Huanxi!

    It was the first time for Shen Huanxi to see her name so happily.

    The people who came to see the announcement gradually dispersed. Shen Huanxi was sure that she was admitted, so she had to go to the office to report. Just two steps away, she smelled second-hand smoke wafting from the side.

    "Shen Huanxi, you were admitted. What great things can a woman do? One day someone will feel unwell, isn't it to add to the trouble? Bad luck."

    Shen Huanxi frowned when she heard Chen Fugui's voice.

    Where did Chen Fugui come from to say such a thing? He has been a soft rice boy at home for many years, and it was not Zhao Qiu'e who raised him. He dressed like a dog and didn't want any face.

    This is the second time he has said that women are useless in front of her.

    If she was an impulsive person, he would have pointed her nose and cursed back.

    She was quite calm, knowing that Chen Fugui was her colleague here at the Three North Headquarters, if she quarreled with her colleague before joining the job, she might leave a bad impression on the leader and other colleagues, so she endured.

    Chen Fugui seemed to expect that she would not dare to make trouble with her at work, so he blew a smoke ring and spoke again.

    "I'm actually working with a woman. I'm really afraid of being held back. The woman doesn't go home to give birth to a son, so she comes here to make do with the man's business."

    Shen Huanxi ignored him, and quickened her pace towards the courtyard of the Three North Headquarters.

    Her chest was tight.

    How many large factories have been built in Yunbei City, and how many people have gone to sea to do business and earn a lot of money.

    This is an era full of opportunities and gold everywhere. As long as you are willing to do it, whether you are in business or working in a factory, you can make a fortune.

    The Three North Project is different. In the era when both the country and the people are becoming rich, the Three North Project did not enter the torrent of getting rich, but was non-profit and silently contributed to the country.

    The whole project will take 70 years, the efforts of several generations, to fight against the yellow sand.

    Without the Three North Project, there would be no clear water and green mountains in the northwest of the motherland in the 21st century.

    Without the Three-North Project, there would be no blue sky business card that the capital showed to people all over the world on the day of the 2008 Olympic Games.

    Without the Three-North Project, there would be no future in which the northern regions of the motherland can get rid of sandstorms forever

    ...