Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    "What?"

    "Didn't ebony was dug up in Qijiang Village next door to us? What happened after that?"

    "Don't talk about it." When Xiao Huaniang heard Shen Huanxi ask this, her face collapsed.

    "When the production team was still there, our village's production team and their villages competed for advanced collectives every year, and our village got it every year. They were still not convinced.

    Do you think they are unreasonable? Our production team Being able to obtain advanced collectives was obtained through the hard work of the people in our village through their own labor. The people in their production teams were not diligent and unable to work, and they still had the face to be dissatisfied.

    Now it’s all right, their village dug out The entire village got rich together, venting all the grievances accumulated when the production team was still there, and instead came to laugh at our village for being poor.

    Do you think God is unfair? Work hard They may not be able to live a good life. Like them, each family is lazier than the other. On the contrary, they are so lucky to be able to dig up such valuable things. I think of the faces of their villagers when they see us now, I'll be angry."     "Okay, little Huaniang, let's stop being angry, it hurts our health." Shen Huanxi poured a glass of water for Xiaohuaniang, and handed it to her, "But sister-in-law, their village is next door to ours. Ebony wood can be found in their village. Is it possible that there is also buried in our village? Director Li, did he take people from our village to look for it?     " I took the young and middle-aged people in the village to look for it, but I couldn't find it for a long time, so our village is definitely gone.     But because of this incident, every time the people in the next village see our village, they will inevitably say a few words of ridicule. The people in the village still want to learn how they make money from ebony. It is simply wishful thinking. They also say that their village can get rich because of the virtues accumulated by their ancestors. It’s not annoying to speak out!”     “Then our village can do something else, just ignore them anyway, the more they talk about us, the more they show that they are useless, that they can only rely on the good luck given by God to eat ,right.

    As long as we can find something suitable to do, something to do for a long time, work diligently, earn money steadily, and accumulate it steadily, one day our village will be able to surpass them again. Their village is now relying on ebony to make money Yes, but ebony will always be dug up, right? "

    That being said, there is a lot of ebony found in their village. They don't sell it all at once. They only sell a little each time. The ebony dug out is enough for them to eat for many years."

    Our village is different. We used to grow sorghum. Now the price of sorghum is getting lower every year. Coupled with sandstorms, it is even more difficult to grow sorghum.

    We in Yunbei City are all sandy deserts, and we can't grow anything else. Even if we work hard, we may not be able to grow many things. "

    That's why I said just now that we need to find something suitable for us to do. If sorghum is not easy to grow, it means it is not suitable. I think it is quite suitable to grow sea buckthorn fruit." "Shen Huanxi said.

    "Sea buckthorn fruit? When Xiao Huaniang heard Shen Huanxi say this, her eyes suddenly lit up.

    Shen Huanxi nodded.

    "Yes, plant sea-buckthorn fruits." Sea-buckthorn fruits are found in the suburbs of Yunnan, and they are everywhere in the mountains and plains. To us, it is a kind of wild fruit, which is not tasty, so no one thought of planting it before. Now I buy seabuckthorn fruits every year, and people in our village can grow them and sell them to me. "