Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Shen Huanxi shook her head.

    "Why? Mingyue, in my heart, you have always been a very independent, thoughtful, and forward-looking woman. Your ideas are not wrong. You have chosen your own way of life. Many people may think that children are born without a father. It is unfair to children, but who can guarantee that children with fathers will be happy?

    You can give children the best material security, give children the greatest care, and you can be a good mother, you are very worthy My child, I am very worthy of you, I support you."

    "Yes." Zhao Mingyue was very happy to get the understanding and support from her friend, and held Shen Huanxi's hand.

    "But Huanxi, it's true that I can give the child the best material protection, but how do you know that I can give the child the greatest care and be a good mother?" Zhao Mingyue laughed.

    Shen Huanxi thought for a while, she couldn't say that she was born again, that Zhao Mingyue's future child would be well cared for and raised by her, and she would become a very good and happy lucky child.

    "I see that you treat your mother and us so well, and you will definitely treat your biological daughter better."

    "Haha..." Zhao Mingyue smiled, that's for sure.

    Shen Huanxi chatted with Zhao Mingyue, looking at the scenery receding outside the window, her mood couldn't be described as comfortable.

    Zhao Mingyue thought that she was happy because she could treat Xiao Shanhe's illness, but what she didn't know was that Shen Huanxi thought of more future.

    "Mingyue, believe it or not, it will only take less than three hours from our Yunbei city to the provincial capital?"

    "Are you kidding me? Are you talking about flying?"

    "Of course not, it's the high-speed railway. Not only Yunbei city To the provincial capital, and from the provincial capital to the capital, from Yunnan to the capital... the speed will be much faster than now, very much.

    In the near future, the railway network of our motherland will be built quickly, and the train power will also be With rapid development and progress, our motherland will have the fastest railway transportation speed in the world..."

    "Really? Huanxi, you can still predict the future?"

    "Of course... no." Shen Huanxi shook his head, "It's because my man is a train power engineer, and he will definitely do a lot in the future. Look at the scenery outside now, Are they retreating? In the future, they will retreat much faster than now."

    "It's faster than now." Zhao Mingyue looked out the window, "It's fast enough now."

    "Well, faster than now ." Hurry up." Shen Huanxi was very confident.

    Looking at the scenery outside, Zhao Mingyue also laughed.

    "Huanxi, you believe in Comrade Xiao, and I believe in you. You believe that in the future there will be trains that are much faster than they are now, and they were designed by Comrade Xiao. I also believe that the Gobi Desert outside will also become a dense jungle. It is your biggest dream and pursuit in this life, and I have always believed in you."

    "Yeah!" Shen Huanxi nodded, and she also believed in herself, as long as she had enthusiasm and put it into action, nothing would be impossible.

    She will get better and better, Xiao Shanhe will get better and better, and the motherland will also get better and better.