Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Feng Shenghui was haggard, skinny, emaciated, in his early thirties, he looked like an old man in his fifties, even a few strands of white hair appeared on his head.

    It's only been a while since Yao Cuihong didn't recognize him anymore.

    Yao Cuihong brought Feng Fulong to pick up Feng Shenghui. Feng Fulong gnawed on a big apple, but he didn't know if he didn't recognize Feng Shenghui.

    "Mother, Fulong." Feng Shenghui said, his voice hoarse.

    Yao Cuihong responded, Feng Fulong didn't speak, but just gnawed on the apple.

    "How did you become like this...my son..." Yao Cuihong held Feng Shenghui's face.

    Feng Shenghui pushed her hand away.

    "Don't mention it, I'm out now, don't talk about what's going on in the future. Where did you find the bail money for me? Where's Cuixiang?" Feng Shenghui looked left and right, but he couldn't find Li Cuixiang.

    "I ran away, took away the money from the house sale and ran away, I..."

    Yao Cuihong wiped away tears, and told Feng Shenghui everything that happened these days.

    Feng Shenghui's eyes turned red all of a sudden.

    "That bastard! You did such a thing! Don't you want your son? Report it to the police! Get her back! Report it to the police!" Feng Shenghui scolded through gritted teeth.

    After cursing for a while, he suddenly realized.

    "Mother, what did you just say? You said you sold your house and fields? Mother! How could you do such a thing!"

    Feng Shenghui grabbed Yao Cuihong's shoulder and pinched hard uncontrollably. Yao Cuihong was in so much pain. no.

    "Shenghui, what are you doing! You let go! Why are you trying so hard! I don't sell the house where I can get the money to protect you! Who would have thought that Li Cuixiang would take the money and run away! She took all the money, and the police I can't find her either, I want to protect you, so I can't sell the land?

    If I hadn't sold the land, you would still be locked in here. Look at what you look like now! If I don't bail you out again, you might all die inside!

    Look at how much meat is left on your body, look at the white hair on your head, it's more than a mother like me, if you don't sell the field and you're still in it, you're still blaming me now! Do not know good and bad things! "

    Mother..." Feng Shenghui collapsed after being scolded by Yao Cuihong

    . ...That is the ancestral property of our Feng family. Now the ancestral property left by our ancestors is gone, gone, gone...

    The house is also sold, do you remember that our house was just built a few months ago At that time, how beautiful were we in the village?

    Our house is the most magnificent in the village. At that time in the village, I felt the wind under my feet wherever I walked.

    The house is gone, the magnificent big house is gone, even the family fields are gone, everything is gone..."

    Feng Shenghui sat on the ground crying, crying and howling.

    He suddenly remembered that Shen Huanxi was well, he was doing well At that time, Shen Huanxi was his wife, and Shen Huanxi earned money to build the house for the family. Once divorced with Shen Huanxi, the life of the family became more and more unsightly.