Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    "Auntie, do you have any sleep-soothing aromatherapy here?" Xiao Yutang asked.

    "Sleep aid? Of course, what do you want? I have traditional incense, essential oils I learned from foreigners on the radio, massage, sachets, and beads..."

    "I want each of these, and it costs 25 yuan." Xiao Yutang was straightforward.

    The proprietress was taken aback.

    She is a small business, the profit margin is not high, and the selling price is not expensive.

    Even Lan Linxiang, who used to spend the most money with her, didn't buy 25 yuan of incense all at once.

    "Tangtang, your name is Tangtang, right? You're not wrong? Do you really want 25 yuan?"

    "Yes, 25 yuan." Xiao Yutang gave half of the money Shen Huanxi gave him while talking. Put it in your hand and put the other half back in your pocket.

    "Okay Tangtang, then I'll pack it up for you slowly, but I don't bring out many products with this effect, and the calming incense that I brought out today is less than 25 yuan, since you want to help sleep and calm the nerves , I also have a lavender pillow here, which is also soothing to the nerves. With this pillow, I can make up 25 yuan. Do you want it?

    " There can't be bad ones, expired ones, spoiled ones, I want the best!" Xiao Yutang urged.

    The proprietress nodded happily and went to help him pick up the goods.

    Xiao Yu was pulling Xiao Yutang's hand from the side, and stood on tiptoe to get close to his ear.

    "Brother, Mom said we have to shop around when we go out to buy things."

    "This is the shop she often comes to buy things. She enjoys life the most and must use the best things. She has already shopped around. So this shop must be the best around here."

    "Yes." Xiao Yuzheng didn't know who "she" Xiao Yutang was talking about, but he nodded when he heard Xiao Yutang said that this shop was the best around here.

    "But my mother said that we still want to bargain, why don't you bargain?

    " They will pick the best products for us."

    Xiao Yutang's words were heard by the stall owner.

    "Tangtang, you are sensible. As expected, you followed your mother to my place to buy things. You also know that I will never cheat old customers, and I definitely can't cheat you. You can save yourself the trouble of bargaining. .Anyway

    , your mother often buys things from me. She knows the price of the things I sell. If your mother buys things that are expensive when you buy them back, my mother will not be angry with me, and she will never come to take care of my business in the future. ?

    I don't want to offend your mother, so I will definitely not charge more money, and the quality and quantity are guaranteed to be the best." The proprietress smiled and looked at Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng.

    "Is this your brother? I heard from your mother that you have a brother who is too young to bring him out. He looks quite similar to you."

    "This is my brother." Xiao Yutang answered truthfully.

    "Oh, it's really your younger brother. I just said, why do you look so similar? At first glance, you are brothers. You both look good."

    "Thank you, auntie."