Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    "You hit my mother, right? Don't you have eyes? See if I won't deal with you!" Xiao Yutang yelled fiercely at the child, picked up a handful of sea-buckthorn fruits from the ground, and picked them up one by one with a slingshot. Hit that kid.

    He was very hard, and each of the small soft fruits felt like pebbles, and each one could hit the child, making a "cracking" sound on the child.

    The rest of the boys were stunned.

    It wasn't because they said Xiao Yutang didn't dare to play with them just now, but Xiao Yutang beat them harder and more accurately.

    It's because Xiao Yutang's angry look is really scary.

    Just now they played slingshots, it was just for fun, each other knew they were playing a game, but Xiao Yutang looked like it was real.

    The child who was beaten was named Li Xiaojie, and he was so frightened that he shrank into the corner and cried loudly, Xiao Yutang did not let him go because of this.

    "You, why are you crying? Apologize to my mother. Who told you to hit my mother? Didn't you see that my mother's clothes are clean?" Xiao Yutang yelled at Li Xiaojie again.

    Li Xiaojie's mother was nearby, she rushed over when she heard her son's cry, and saw her son being blocked by Xiao Yutang in the corner as soon as she arrived.

    When Li Xiaojie saw his own mother coming, he also ran over, hiding behind his mother and continuing to cry.

    Xiaojie's mother was furious.

    "Xiao Yutang, what's the matter with you? You are two years older than our Xiaojie, is that why you bully Xiaojie?" After speaking, she found Shen Huanxi again.

    "Xiao Shen, you don't care about your son and bully the younger, isn't it? It's too uneducated. Did your family teach him? How can you raise such a naughty child?"

    Xiao Yutang heard Xiaojie's mother Scolding himself like that, he threw the slingshot aside in annoyance and wanted to run.

    He was also scolded like this in Guixiang Village. He used to have a bad relationship with other children in Guixiang Village. When other children rejected him and had conflicts with him, the parents of those children scolded him like this.

    He was insulted and bullied outside, and after returning home, Lan Linxiang would scold him a second time, saying why he had conflicts with low-level people, why he had to be dragged to the same level by others. level.

    Now that Xiaojie's mother scolded him like this again, it reminded him of those things in the past, and he was afraid that Shen Huanxi would scold him like Lan Linxiang.

    Seeing that he was about to run away, Xiaojie's mother picked up Li Xiaojie and wanted to chase him, while scolding him.

    "Xiao Yutang, you uneducated child, what's going on, you still want to run away? Do you want to run away if you get into trouble? Xiao Shen, look at your son, do you really care?! Such a naughty child, No matter how you break the law and commit crimes in the future, you will never be sure!"

    Shen Huanxi also ran over and grabbed Xiao Yutang.

    Xiao Yutang still wanted to struggle to escape, but he couldn't break free from Shen Huanxi. He felt that Shen Huanxi was very hard when he grabbed his shoulder, and his brows were twisted into twists.

    Sure enough, the new mother was still the same as the previous mother, and she wanted to scold him again.

    "Oh, all women are the same." Xiao Yutang snorted lightly.