Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    "What is this? Newspaper?" Shen Huanxi opened the bag and found that it was a newspaper in the city, "Yunbei Evening News", but the date was not the latest, but two months ago.

    "What do you want me to do with this?"     "

    Look through it, and it contains the award-winning works of the 'Beautiful Yunnan' photography exhibition held this year.     " A large space was devoted to displaying the award-winning works.     She remembers the "Beautiful Yunnan" photography competition, which is a photography competition held every year in Yunnan since the year of reform and opening up, aiming to record the new atmosphere of Yunbei after the reform and opening up.     The game didn't stop until the late nineties.     "Why did you show me this all of a sudden."     "You divorced, did you leave the house completely? But did you know that your ex-husband had already cheated on you before you divorced?"     "I... know."     "Yeah." When Xiao Shanhe heard Shen Huanxi say this, he didn't show any unexpected emotions, he was always so calm.     "Then he probably constituted a crime of bigamy, and the evidence is here." Xiao Shanhe pointed to a photo titled "New Atmosphere in the Countryside".     "If there is evidence to prove that he committed bigamy, then he may be sentenced to criminal detention, and you don't need to leave the house."     Shen Huanxi looked at the photo Xiao Shanhe pointed to, it was a rural scene.     The photo is taken in a corner of the countryside. You can see villagers riding bicycles to buy vegetables, children playing with new toys, village women wearing fashionable clothes, and even perming their hair...     This is indeed a new atmosphere. Such a picture was not seen in the Wen G period.     In the group portrait of the villagers in the photo, Shen Huanxi saw two familiar figures.     Feng Shenghui and Li Cuixiang!

    Two people are cooking in the open air in a small yard.

    Shen Huanxi used to walk around the village near Taolin Village to sell goods a few years ago, and now she also recognized that the location of the photo was Daohua Village, Li Cuixiang's village.

    Li Cuixiang and Feng Shenghui in the photo, aren't they just like the couple living a happy life?

    "The photography competition was held two months ago, and the newspaper was published last month. You were not yet divorced at that time.

    I didn't mean that you would bring your family property to marry me after divorce. You must have earned the Feng family's fortune." Xiao Shanhe said from the side.

    Shen Huanxi nodded.

    "But will it be too late? If this photo is available before I get divorced, it can still be used. Now Feng Shenghui and I have divorced, and the divorce agreement has been signed long ago."

    "You keep it first Anyway, it’s just a few sheets of paper, and it doesn’t take up space.”

    “Okay.” As Shen Huanxi said, she was about to put the newspaper away, but she stopped suddenly...

    how did she find Li Cuixiang in another photo?

    It was a photo of the city, and the scene was taken at He Street nearby. The street was bustling with people, and it was very lively. Li Cuixiang was walking out of a hotel with a man on his arm.

    That man is none other than Chen Fugui and Zhao Qiu'e whom she saw at the Three North Project headquarters just now.

    Chen Fugui, a scumbag, not only raped Zhao Qiu'e domestically, but also cheated on him. Coincidentally, the cheating partner turned out to be Li Cuixiang.