The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (23)

The heavy breathing sounds especially harsh in the quiet forest.

Boss Bai brought a total of two people with him, and while striding up the mountain, he looked back for fear of being overtaken.

Shen Qiu followed behind them, walking close to the tree roots.

It was already late at night, and the night was already thick, and in the dense forest, I couldn't see my fingers.

Boss Bai probably never thought that the cat would follow, he only cared about whether the police would chase him all the way, but he managed to make Shen Qiu invisible.

On Qin Yan's side, after quickly controlling the scene, he immediately followed Shen Qiu's video to catch up with the mountain.

Halfway up the mountain, the barking of police dogs came from below, and the frightened birds that had just returned to their nests flew up again.

Panting for breath, Boss Bai felt that it was impossible. If he continued like this, he would be overtaken sooner or later, and he had to be restrained.

He pointed Mu Cang in his hand, "You two go down and stop the police!"

His subordinate's face turned pale in the night.

"Boss, Boss..."

"Whatever you say, go quickly, if you don't go, I'll kill you!"

The two subordinates didn't dare to move, and walked down the mountain while feeling annoyed.

Shen Qiu jumped behind another tree, avoiding the sight of the two of them.

Boss Bai didn't dare to delay, so he drove the two of them down and climbed up the back mountain at a faster pace.

He was holding a suitcase in his hand, the things in it should be very important to him, and he was so tired that he didn't want to throw it away.

Without two subordinates, Shen Qiu thought about the possibility of dealing with Boss Bai with only one cat.

He kept following him because he was afraid that he would not be able to deal with Boss Bai, and instead let people run away.

But before Qin Yan and the others could catch up, Boss Bai turned over the mountain and headed for the river, obviously preparing to retreat.

If you don't go on, I'm afraid it will be a little dangerous!

Thinking of this, Shen Qiu gritted his teeth and rushed out from behind the tree.

When he was still a few meters away from the river, he slammed into Boss Bai's back, staggering him to the ground and throwing his suitcase aside.

The money and drugs inside were scattered all over the place.

"Damn it!"

Boss Bai cursed, and when he turned around and saw Shen Qiu's face was clouded.

"Little bastard!"

He was about to hit him with the gun handle, but Shen Qiu flicked his tail, jumped up and bit Boss Bai's arm.

Boss Bai screamed and dropped the pistol in his hand to the ground, Shen Qiu took this opportunity to grab the pistol away.

Boss Bai just felt bad when he saw it, he couldn't even struggle without the pistol in his hand.

Regardless of Shen Qiu, with a handful of money and drugs in his pocket, he was about to head towards the wooden boat that had been prepared by the river.