Dolphin Search and Rescue in the Ocean (3)

The police on the shore were stunned for a moment, and then they didn't know who shouted "Fuck."

"He, he, he won't push us the body again!"

Lin Li stared at it and said, "99.9 percent."

Then asked Zhang Min'an, captain of the criminal police, "Captain Zhang, shall I get it?"

Zhang Min'an nodded, "You've been in contact before, go ahead."

Shen Qiu pushed the bag down as usual, stopped and stepped back, waiting for Lin Li to take it away.

It is also a coincidence that this black plastic bag was found when he was about to leave that sea area and go back.

Because it is close to the shore, the bottom is full of reefs and not deep. Dolphins rely on sonar to determine whether they are other creatures or the same species, and whether they are edible or not.

Just after swimming about 100 meters, the sound waves returned by the sonar told him that there was something nearby that he could not judge.

If it were any other time, Shen Qiu would at most suspect it was garbage.

But just picked up a bag of corpses today, and the alarm bell in Shen Qiu's mind started to call the police. He looked for it according to the sound wave positioning, and took a closer look.

Good man, the third bag of bodies has been found.

The thick black plastic bag was tied to a large rock and sank firmly to the bottom of the sea. There were many fish that were attracted by the smell and liked to eat carrion.

The little dolphin bit the hemp rope with its teeth before continuing to walk with its sharp snout against the bag.

Having experienced the fox's life, his ability to accept things is getting higher and higher now.

Shen Qiu looked at Lin Li and dragged the bag up.

As soon as he lifted the bag to his hand, Lin Li's expression changed.

The heavy feeling in my hand is exactly the same as the bag just now. Taking a complicated look at the white dolphin, Lin Li said thank you, and returned directly without opening the bag.

The bag was sent to the forensic doctor, and the other party first glanced at the obviously bitten hemp rope, then raised his head and glanced in the direction of the white dolphin.

White dolphins swim happily in circles in the water, from time to time the jets of "chi~chi~" come out of the water, those small black bean eyes staring at this direction, like is expecting results.

The forensic doctor retracted his gaze and untied the bag. As expected, it was still a corpse. Like the first bag, there was a head in it, and then a severed limb.

The forensic doctor checked with gloves, "One belongs to the child's head, one belongs to the child's thigh, and the rest belong to the adult woman."

"But this head is the same as the previous adult woman. The face has been beaten by heavy objects, and it is so tattered that it is impossible to see its appearance. Only biological genes can be extracted to determine the identity."

After checking the tissue in the bag, he sighed and said, "It's still incomplete. According to the capacity of the bag, I estimate that there are about two body throwing bags left, and I still have to find it."

The detectives on the side frowned, and those who had a bad temper immediately cursed.

Especially with a kid inside!

Zhang Min'an rubbed his eyebrows and asked people to send the found broken limbs back to the bureau, and then arranged for people to continue looking around.