Parrots at Grassroots Police Stations (17)

Lao Liu said slowly, "Xiao Tang's age is just right, my cousin's family has a daughter who just graduated from graduate school."

"It's the same age as Xiao Tang, and she looks the same, and she's also a little girl with red roots."

Zuo Yuan slapped Tang Nian directly in front of Lao Liu.

The police lady at the front desk shouted, "Zuo Yuan, there is a dispute mediation task, please go."

Zuo Yuan hurriedly raised his hand, "Here comes."

"

"As for me, you don't have to worry about it!" He patted his shoulder, and Shen Qiu stood up very congenially.

"Qiuqiu's case handling ability is no worse than yours! You can go on a blind date with peace of mind!"

Zuo Yuan hugged Shen Qiu and left.

Tang Nian stared at the back of one person and one bird leaving harmoniously, not saying anything angry.

Old Liu dragged him into the hall, "Come on, I happen to have a picture of that girl in my circle of friends, I'll show you if it's suitable for you to meet after get off work at night!"

Tang Year: Zuo Yuan! Ball ball! You wait for me!

Shen Qiu, who got into the car, fluttered his wings and felt a little cold on his back.

Damn his mouth, "I think Tang Nian hates us now."

Zuo Yuan was looking at the details of the case, and when he heard the words, he started the car and said, "Hate it, we are also for his good, the boss is not young, it's time to fall in love."

"When he gets married, he will definitely thank us, and he has to let us sit at the main table for all the drinks."

Listening to his calm tone, with reason and evidence, Shen Qiu was successfully explained.

nodded in agreement.

"You're right."

The two drove to the location of the report.

The car entered the gate of the community, Shen Qiu took a look and looked familiar.

"This is not..."

Before he finished speaking, there was a loud noise in the direction of the parking lot.

Someone shouted, "Stop fighting, stop fighting!"

Someone exclaimed nearby.

Shen Qiu heard a particularly familiar tone among these voices.

"Fight! Uncle, let him go! You let him fight! Lin Qian, you won't beat me to death today, wait! If I don't send you in, I swear you won't be human!"

It's Luo Qian!

Shen Qiu flew out of the car window at once, followed by Zuo Yuan.

When I arrived at the parking lot, people were surrounded by people on the third and third floors.

Shen Qiu flew over their heads and saw Lin Qian, who was already clenching his fists with red eyes.

The one opposite him who was supported by an aunt was Luo Qian.

Luo Qian hasn't been to the police station since she sent the pennant last time. Shen Qiu never expected to meet again in this scene!

There was blood on the corner of her mouth, her face was swollen, one eye was tightly closed, and her hair was scattered on her shoulders.

The most important thing is that her hand hangs weakly by her side, it looks like it is broken.

Shen Qiu snorted.