Parrots at Grassroots Police Stations (14)

Arrived on the 28th floor, the person guarding the door immediately looked into the elevator, but it was empty and nothing.

"What about parrots? Don't you mean parrots?"

A man came out of the next room.

The other party also glanced into the elevator and half complained, "He's just too cautious, he can't panic at the slightest disturbance, it's just a parrot. Can he still arrest us? You are an animal carnival city."

Completely different from the female voice just now, a very mellow male voice. It was the person that Shen Qiu followed and Wu Zhihao's fruit chat object.

"It is estimated that which pet ran out, regardless of him. It's working time, I'll go to work first, why are you still here today?"

The man who came out first put on his wig as he walked back.

The man snorted, "Don't mention it, someone came after him. I slept with him last night and sneaked away in the morning. I'm afraid he will chase him to the bar again, and I want my sister-in-law to help me change it. class."

"Oh, this person is quite infatuated, I heard you say he is a big money?"

"Don't mention it, I only have 2,000 yuan in my pocket. I paid for the opening of the house yesterday. I won't mention it anymore.

The two returned to the house one after the other.

Shen Qiu flew into the corridor after the door was closed.

Looks like this is where those people work.

It was dangerous just now, but I didn't expect that this group of people still sent guards. It seems that they have to be careful next, if they "wake up", it will be a bit bad.

Shen Qiu flew outside again, trying to go around the other party's window to see the situation, but the curtains were drawn and she couldn't see anything.

Worrying that there would be other sentries, Shen Qiu didn't dare to stay too long, and quickly flew back to the parking place under the cover of the greenery of the community.

It took a few minutes for Zuo Yuan to return.

Shen Qiu looked around and saw that no one around was busy getting into the car.

"How about it? How did you check it?"

The big parrot twittering.

Tang Nian shook his head.

"I didn't find out. They have their people in the property. When they were just investigating and monitoring, someone deliberately made trouble. When you went up, a security guard called to notify."

Shen Qiu clicked twice.

"I found some here. Their work and dormitory are the front and rear units. The work place is the first one on the left of the twenty-eighth floor of the ninth unit."

"The dormitory is eight units, but the specific entrance is unclear."

Zuo Yuan came to the spirit.

"See someone?"

"Well, it's still men's clothing, and listening to the conversation between them, that bar should have something to do with the person who arranged them to chat."

The two of them checked the information before driving back.

This is a typical online fraud case, but because the reporter and the other party have had intimate behavior, and the other party took the money, it can also be regarded as a fairy dance... and the spread of obscene pornography...