The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (24)

He walked towards the criminal investigation office step by step with heavy steps.

    In the end, I couldn't find anyone. I sat on the ground and looked at my lower body in a human sitting posture, but I still felt a little... reluctant.

    He began to recall what eunuchs were like in ancient times, and cats would become like that after neutering...

    Thinking of the 1.2 meter big cat being clingy, Shen Qiu shook his head wildly.

    Cats are scared.jpg!

    When Yang Yue came back from the outside, she saw Shen Qiu dangling his feet on the desk, revealing his soft and furry belly, and staring at his lower body with golden cat eyes.

    Yang Yue was stunned, and then with a silly smile on her face, she took out her phone and took a picture of Shen Qiu.

    When Shen Qiu made up his mind again and raised his head, he faced the cold camera, looked at his crotch, and then looked at Yang Yue's cell phone.

    "Meow!" What are you shooting! Are there any more cat rights!

    Yang Yue had a great time taking pictures, and gave Shen Qiu a careless hand.

    "Okay, ok, how big is the cat, why is it so shy."

    She sighed while holding the phone to recollect.

    "It's a pity that you have such good genes. I originally wanted to find you a partner, but I didn't expect..."

    She shook her head and sighed.

    Shen Qiu had already begun to miss his 00 in advance, and his eyes lit up when he heard these words.

    He rushed to Yang Yue's feet.

    "Meow meow meow~" Why why why~ Is it because people look down on me! is not it!

    Although Yang Yue couldn't understand his meowing, she treated Shen Qiu like a child on weekdays and loved to tell him everything.

    Put the phone directly in front of him.

    The screen stopped in Moments, and the picture showed the familiar Maine Coon kitten.

    "Recently, Juzi always looks for the little tomcat next door. Although that little tomcat is very handsome, I want Juzi to be a little princess forever and live a long and healthy life, so I sterilized him cruelly. I hope my little princess doesn't hate me. "

    It's a pity that the owner doesn't want the kitten to have a baby, so your kitten will be ruined." Yang Yue is still regretting.

    That little female cat is really beautiful and has a high IQ. It must be an excellent gene to have children with Qiuqiu. Maybe there will be a few more police cats.

    It's a pity that Shen Qiu didn't hear Yang Yue's regret at all, and she was ecstatic when she saw that paragraph of text!

    So in the future, there will be no female cats in heat who will be hostile to me, right!

    I don't need to be sterilized, right?

    What is it called? This is called turning around! There is another village where the willows are dark and the flowers are bright! There is no unparalleled road!

    His lower body, which had been chilly just now, suddenly warmed up.

    The cat's face pulled out a smile that was not a smile. He touched his back with his paw, and let out a strange grunt.