The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (35)

"Mr. Yang, you said you were followed yesterday, do you have any evidence?"

Yang Zheng seemed to be choked and said after a while, "I don't have it in my hand. The dash cam broke a few days ago, and I haven't replaced it yet."

Qin Yan stared at Yang Zheng for a while, "Then trouble Mr. Yang to sit in the bureau for a while."

Yang Zheng is not a fool, he knew something was wrong when Shen Qiu warned him.

It's not surprising to hear Qin Yan's words now, but it's outrageous.

Even if bad luck is possessed, there should be a limit to bad luck, right?

He was taken away by Yang Yue dejectedly, without even looking at Shen Qiu.

Shen Qiu followed Qin Yan to the crime scene again.

The landlord lives on the top floor of the sixth floor because the landlord's wife screamed when she saw the body, leading the next-door neighbor out.

The news of the dead man on the top floor quickly spread to the neighbors.

When they arrived, the stairs were full of people watching the fun.

"Tsk tsk, it's so cruel, I can see that the blood of the lower body is completely rotten."

"I heard that there is nothing like that. It's too bad, he is provoking someone."

Although his tone was sighing, Shen Qiu observed their expressions, but they all sneered.

His tail wagged a lot.

"Please let it go."

Qin Yan took it through the crowd into the crime scene.

The whole room was filled with a strong smell of blood.

The same way of death as Liu Mou, who had his throat cut with a knife and was tortured by a strong woman.

Shen Qiu also smelled that familiar smell right away.

Like some kind of chemical.

He lay down again and warned Qin Yan.

Qin Yan frowned into a pimple.

"The same murderer."

He looked up and looked around, and saw the landlady's wife with a pale face standing in the corner in front of the child.

Go over.

"Are you the informant?"

The woman's expression was numb, and she nodded.

"Do you know who your husband had a grudge against? Has there been anything strange around your house recently?"

Although some evidence now shows that Yang Zheng is related to these two cases.

But Yang Zheng is a senior executive of a big company, why does he know the little gangster Liu and this landlord?

The three are obviously not in a social circle.

The murder must have an inside story.

The woman shook her head pale, she looked much older than the landlord.

"I work outside every day. I don't know if he has ever had a grudge against anyone."

She covered the child's eyes as if she didn't want to say more.

"Officer, I don't know much about him. The child is still young and was frightened just now. Can I take her to the house first?"

Qin Yan paused, looking at the woman's face, and nodded.