Fox Forest Ranger of Forestry Bureau (32)

Liu Wei's smile restrained a little, but his hands spread out, looking helpless, "Comrade police officer, I have cooperated very well with the investigation, do you see what you said just now that I didn't return?"

This person is like soap that has been soaked in water.

The interrogating policeman had a cold face, frowned slightly, and tapped the table with his fingertips.

The voice of the old policeman came from the headset, "Continue to ask."

Pressed the headset, the interrogation police asked again, "Which pet agency did you send that fox to, answer truthfully!"

Perhaps Liu Wei himself knows that it is not good for him to completely mess with the police.

This time, I didn't care about the left and right, but pondered and said, "It seems to be a brother training dog. It's been half a year and I can't remember the name."

The police looked at him blankly, "Are you sure, you sent it to a formal pet training institution?!"

Liu Wei nodded hesitantly, "How can I be sure about the police officer? Some shops look like a shampoo room on the surface, can you be sure that there is really a shampoo room inside?"

Seeing the policeman staring at him with cold eyes, Liu Wei hurriedly showed weakness, "Okay, comrade police officer, I said it wrongly, I take it back. But the meaning is that no, hang the sheep's head. Is there still less about selling dog meat?"

"You're a policeman, you should know better than me."

This man is walking at his own pace until now, as if he is sure that the police have nothing to do with him.

Or maybe he's not afraid of the fox at all.

Have the follow-up been dealt with, or do you think the fox was just used by the police to blow him up?

Shen Qiu couldn't guess this person for a while, staring at the monitor and continued watching.

The police asked several questions about the fat fox one after another.

Liu Wei either can't remember, or it's nonsense.

More than ten minutes passed, but I didn't ask a question.

The old policeman frowned, obviously impatient, and pressed the intercom, "Take out the evidence and speed up the pace."

The interrogation police stood up and placed the photos of the fat fox in front of Liu Wei.

"You said you didn't know this fox? But you rescued it from the butcher's knife a year ago, and have been together for half a year."

"What you show in the video is your kindness to the fox, which has won you countless followers and traffic."

"But in a place where outsiders can't see, you and your girlfriend abused and beat the fox, which caused the fox to never be intimate with you."

"There are still people who believe in the same drama for a month or two, but the fox has not been close to you for half a year, and some netizens begin to suspect that you are cruel to animals. At this time, you panic."

"You can't bear the traffic of this fox, but you don't want to treat it with sincerity, so you did everything possible to inquire about the farm, knowing that they can make wild animals obedient, so you sent the fox in farm."

"More than once reminded the farm not to replace foxes in the middle, have you forgotten about Liu Wei?"

The police pointed to the white patch on the fat fox's chest.