Healing Dogs in Police Nursing Homes (9)

Liu Qing lived not far from Mr. Wu's dormitory. As soon as the roar came out, Shen Qiu, who was sleeping a second ago, immediately woke up.

  Wu Zicang had woken up and was sitting in bed in a daze. He was also alarmed by Liu Qing's voice. He first glanced at the Samoyed who immediately became alert, then stood up and took the dog leash.

  "Let's go out and take a look."

  When one person and one dog arrived, several people had already gathered around the door of Liu Qing's dormitory.

  His shout alerted the security guard at the door, the chef in the kitchen who was preparing breakfast, and the cleaning lady who had just arrived to clean up.

  On three sides, you held a stick, you held a kitchen knife, and the other hurried over with a broom.

  When they arrived at the scene and saw Liu Qing surrounded by a pile of rat corpses, they were stunned.

  When Shen Qiu arrived, the master chef in the cafeteria had just come to his senses and clapped his hands fiercely, "Okay! Finally, a hero has solved these little things! They just bit my bag of flour last night! I There are no hidden things on the inner and outer three floors! What kind of hero did this? I want to give him a big chicken drumstick to express my gratitude!"

  Liu Qing glared, and the master touched the bridge of his nose, "Isn't this a good thing, mouse? How long has it been bothering us? If the old man hadn't been so afraid of cats that they would hurt people without knowing the severity, they would have caught the cats." "Now

  that cats and mice have been eliminated, what else do you have to be dissatisfied about?"

  Liu Qing blew his beard and glared. I really can't say what I'm dissatisfied with.

  Finally, he stared at the miserable death of the mouse family for a long time, and said a little discouraged, "Eradication means elimination, but can you not show it in front of my door? I haven't been clear-headed so early in the morning. Suddenly I saw this scene. I thought I was being retaliated by someone..."

  Several people pulled out all the existing suspects and walked around.

  The weasels who occasionally come here to make tooth sacrifices, the domestic cats in street shops, and the owls in the woods behind the nursing home.

  But... these three suspected "people" all ate them as soon as they were caught, so how could they put their bodies in the corridor.

  Liu Qing rubbed his temples and said, "And to be able to arrange these corpses so neatly like a queue, they must have been trained. Wild animals don't have to..."

  Before he finished speaking, he suddenly looked towards Shen Qiu.

  The Samoyed squatting on the ground was upright, with a frown on his snow-white furry face.

  Liu Qing let go of the hand rubbing his temples, looked up at the monitor in the corridor, and turned around to leave.

  Shen Qiu pulled the dog's leash and was led over by Wu Zicang.

  The surveillance video clearly recorded the entire scene of the two dogs having fun in the middle of the night.

  Every time they bite one, they have to take it to Liu Qing's door and place it neatly. The front, back, left, and right are all in perfect order. If there is even one that is out of place, Haha will correct it with his dog's paws.

  Several people and one dog watched the video and fell into deep thought.

  Liu Qing recalled carefully, "Am I sorry for them in any way?"