Lonley

"Ayaka I have to go now

"Ayaka I have to go now."

"Oh where are you going?"

"It better you not know for now but I hope to see you soon."

"Thankyou
bye Ann."

"Goodbye."

I watched as dark haired woman walked away she put back on her glasses.i decided to walk more away to find an abandoned apartment to stay in.

I soon found a small hostel with none there.Though it was scary I thought I should get used to it.I want to try keep good hygiene here aswell so I went to the river outside to wash up, it was really cold but I hated feeling dirty, I want to reflect on my day and wash away the blood.

I then brushed my teeth and got changed.Luckily, Ann had made sure I got everything I needed.

It wasn't cold at all so
I lotioned my body and put on the sports shorts I got aswell as a top and the matching sports jacket.

I put on my socks from before and put my hair up, at least i won't have to play again for another 7 days just think about experiencing it again made me want to throw up.

Fortunately, there was a few stuff left there a nice bed, some towels, an extra m cupboard and a mirror.

I could not sleep At first I was so worried, that led to overthinking, I think I cried so much that I fell asleep.

I truly hate being completely alone hopefully I could find someone else who I could trust.

I woke the next day to see rays of light through the window.
I yawned,stretching my arms out.

I thought I should try go as my normal routine, I started my morning stretches.I then went to go brush my teeth and make food.

Instant food was what I mostly had so I started a fire and made the noodles.
I ate the food in bed.

"This is so boring."

I said to myself.I stared into the space at the wall.

I then decided to empty my bag of all the stuff I took from the mall.

Wow I didn't even realise I took so much.
Well obviously my new clothes sports shorts,leggings,2 tops and a jacket along with some running shoes.

A tooth brush, washcloth,bar soap, toothpaste and a hair brush.I bought a first aid kit and some pain killers there aswell.

Lastly I got a bunch of what was left from the food section.
That is actually really good considering I only had 5 minutes then again I am really good at shopping.just forgot stuff for my hair.

I stood in-front of the mirror modelling my new clothes, I actually look cute.
I decided I would keep my hair in a low ponytail.

I wore the black shorts, the white sports top and black sports jacket and the white running shoes.

I wore the black shorts, the white  sports top and black sports jacket and the white running shoes

(Wearing this one)
Fit #1
Inspo

(Wearing this one)Fit #1Inspo

(This for later)
Fit #2

(She switches between the two depending on weather.)

I never wear so much black before but it actually suits me, I usually wear bright girly stuff but I don't mind this.

I decided I would soon go out tomorrow to find out more about this place.

Because of the game I have a gun and a katana I want to learn how to use them.

I got to karate training, because I basically grew up around the martial arts studio I sometimes taught classes to the young ones, my uncle would call me a prodigy, but I'm definitely not that good, he's just really supportive, I love him for that.

This is hard though when there's both to practice on.

I then decided to look at the katana, I don't know why I picked it but I should definitely go and learn how to use it.
I began practicing, trying to recall what my uncle and his friends taught me about them great sword.

I practiced my aim with the gun but made sure not to finish up everything

After that I flopped back onto the bed and ate a snack.

For the rest of the day I laid down in the bed staring and daydreaming into space till I fell asleep.