Another game?

'Knock''Knock'

'Knock'
'Knock'

"I'll be back."

"Aguni's gathering all the militants so you should come with me."
I recognised him as the man driving in my first day at the beach.

I sighed and looked behind me.

He nodded for me to leave so I waved goodbye and left the room.

"Sorry,Bye."I waved.

It seemed important to him and I hated for this to be interrupted by whatever they wanted but I couldn't say no.

I followed the man, walking to wherever this was.I was handed my katana at least but unfortunately it was another game.

I was split into a group with the main people, Aguni, Last boss, and niragi the big three.

I suppose they were testing me again, so I decided to go all out and show off abit.

The game was a hunting game with loads of animals.
The goal was to basically kill as many animals as possible in order to get points.

I despised killing poor animals for points but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

I thought smart and first decided to use bait and lead a flock of birds here.

Once they finally all gathered, I slashed the sword around and got about 8, it wasn't enough so I decided to go hunt for the bigger animals.

With each point I got I made sure to be in Aguni's point of vision, I think he could tell but he showed no mind to me and ignored me.

It was crazy, he killed a literally tiger with his fist.So much was going on ,once I got enough points I sat down on one of the horses on the ride and thought to myself.

What did he want to say?

So even as we were leaving I completely zoned out and couldn't focus on anything, it was as if in the blink of the eye I had arrived back at the beach.