Another hearts game

I walked into the bright and lit up game Arena

I walked into the bright and lit up game Arena.It was a average looking night club.
I walked down the stairs

Into the room
There was already a small group waiting, it seemed I was the last one.

I observed everyone there.

There was a confused looking Man;probably a new comer ,a woman in fancy business attire,A calm looking average guy and another guy who  looked quite worried and anxious, do not blame him.There was a younger looking school girl and another cocky looking guy.

I let out a deep breath.I sat down in the last seat around the table.
Game start
Game:Russian Roulette
Difficulty:4 of hearts
Time limit:none
Rules:you must pass the gun around the table and load one bullet into the revolver each time and spin the cylinder and shoot the bullet each time.This will go on until there is one person left.If you do not shoot the gun you will be eliminated.

A heavy wave of Tension hit the room,We all exchanged glances.
I looked down at the row of bullets in-front of me.

Just amazing another hearts game.

The first person picked up the gun and loaded it.He spun the cylinder as everyone looked at him.
It was the calm looking guy under his facade I could tell he was terrified.

He slowly lifted the gun to his head.Nothing happened.

He let out a sigh of relief.
My heart pounded in my chest as each second went by.
The next worried looking guy picked up the gun, he put the pistol in.

He shakily bought the gun up to his head.he shut his eyes.

Finally.
"Bang!"
I stared in horror at the scene right next to me, blood it was everywhere it splattered onto my clothes and my face.