The first game and new friends

I got up the next morning with a huge headache, so after a few minutes of sulking in bed I got up and started getting ready, I put on the same thing as yesterday but with a different white wrap tie cover up

I got ready my hair and left it up in a claw clip, I decided to let my hair breath for once without all that straightening.

I stumbled out of the room,holding onto my head for dear life and started looking for the soloution.

It was Ann of course, she seemed to be the medical expert around here for sure she had to have had some medicine.Plus I didn't know anyone here except for her and Takashi.

When I passed his room it seemed like he was sleeping or not there at all so I left.

I tried to recall in my memory where she would be but I didn't know.

Just as I was about to give up and wonder back into my room I saw a head of short dark hair turn a corner.

I followed, calling out her name.

She turned around, slowly lifting up her sunglasses.

"Come with me."
She motioned me towards her direction.

I walked close to her, following after he fast paced steps.

"Wow."I gasped, my mouth hung open at the sight of her lab.

It was huge it had a bunch of equipment, just like the professional ones you see on tv.

And best of all it was empty.

She reached up from a cabinet and threw me a container of some medication.
She then went on her way as usual washing her hands.
It seemed to be a pain reliever.

"How did you know?"I asked

"Maki told me,he said you drank too much.You know your still under age you shouldn't be drinking".

She put on a lab coat and some gloves.

"What are you doing anyways."I quickly changed the subject walking up to her.