The aftermath

We soon arrived at the small hotel I had been staying at

We soon arrived at the small hotel I had been staying at.I laid him carefully on the bed and got to work.
I put on some gloves then started treating the wound.
I first disinfected the wound and wiped it down, I could now see that the cut wasn't as bad as I thought there was just loads of blood.I placed some steri strips along the cut then i finally wrapped a bandage around his leg.

"Here take this and drink some water, after that you should get some sleep."
I gave him some painkillers and some water.After that he did actually listen and fell asleep.I gave him a blanket.

I took off my leggings and put back on my shorts.Now I could clearly see the cut on my thigh.
I quickly treated the cut, wrapping the bandage securely around my thigh.
After that I don't remember much, I passed out a fell asleep on the floor.

———
I woke up to find myself alone on the bed, I don't know what the time was but I was exhausted.I slowly sat up, stretching my arms wide.
I sat there staring into space for a while.

"Hey your up."
He walked in with a towel round his neck.His shoulder length hair was damp and he  now wore some basketball shorts and his shirt from yesterday.
"Yeah, oh how are you, I thought I fell asleep on the floor."I scratched my head."

"Maki-"

"You can call me Takashi, my full name is Maki Takashi."

He sat down on the bed.

"Yeah, yeah  Takashi your meant to be resting remember."I sighed.
I pushed the duvet aside  and sat up properly.

"Your hurt too, I saw your leg when I moved you onto the bed."
"I'm fine really, just abit hungry."

"Same, I just wanted to wait here till you woke up."

"Follow me then."

We walked towards the back near the river.

"There's. Convenience store just down this path, or you could wait for me, I just want to brush my teeth and Freshen up."

"I'll wait."