Militants

I looked behind me to finally see the figure had left.

I caught my breath in the long hallway of what seemed like an abandoned building, it had nature growing out of it and looked so ancient that it could crumple to pieces at any moment.

Utter scilence filled the hallway.
I suddenly felt an eerie presence, I looked down in horror at the bloody dead bodies that littered the hallway, the blood it was everywhere on me and I hadn't realised as I held my hands up infront of my face to see the scarlet liquid deep down.I felt the same feeling of hands around my neck, I was being chocked again, I screamed and cried but the force only got stronger.

I woke up and jolted upwards in my bed.The nightmares were stillborn happening, even before the borderlands I would have these horrible dreams.

But now it was worse than ever.

I quickly wiped the tear that escaped my eye.Usually Takashi would be right beside me but we don't sleep together in the same room anymore.
I was met with the eerie scilence and empty space next to me.

I got ready as early .
Taking my usual morning shower and brushing my teeth.I stood there for a while staring between my selection of swimming suits, I ended up going up going with the pink bikini and a different pair of denim shorts.

Today was going to be my rest day so I was happy.The stress of the first game wasn't there and it felt like for the first time since I entered this "country" I felt calm and at ease.

It was about 9am when I finished getting ready, I heard the Knock of a door.

I walked up to the door and opened it.
"Daichi?"

"Your required in the meeting room by the executives."
He sternly spoke.

"Oh what is it."

I walked out further into the hallway.

"I believe they have appointed you for a job"

I was slightly wary of what was to happen but I bravely walked into the room

"Yes?"

I answered, they all sat around a huge table seemingly discussing something, I looked worriedly at Daichi before I awkwardly walked further into the room.

He gave me a look of sympathy

I straightened up my posture and put back on my usual look of confidence.

Kill me right now I thought to myself

"Yes, my assistant is seemingly impressed by your physical ability so you have been scouted to join the militants."

I hid the expression of utter despair in my eyes and slowly nodded.

"I believe you will fit in with the people of the same ability and you will be able to hold your weapons."

Aguni who sat on the table shot me a judegemental look he seemed unimpressed.

What a bitch

Boy how I would not mind at all for my visa to run out in this very moment.

He spoke subtly to the animal print shirt guy next to him holding the large machine gun.

I was soon lead into another room and was met Takashi, I was relived to finally met with a familiar face instead of the same judgemental looks.

But then I looked to hatter who sat down confidently on the sofa, he was kissing some girl so I felt uncomfortable just sitting there.

There were two chairs that we sat which were side by side there were two guards at the door aswell as two others near the area.
Opera music was playing
This seemed like a regular occurrence.