Conversations

We stayed seated like that for a while she went on ranting about whatever

We stayed seated like that for a while she went on ranting about whatever.That's what I liked about her the most, she's so nice to talk to hang around kat's talkative, enthusiastic and caring , she's one of those people who you are automatically drawn too and even though you've only known her for a few days she feels like one of my closest friends.She was such and interesting person and had the most interesting stories to tell so no matter how much she talked I wouldn't mind.
I wish we would have met in the real world.

"Absolutamente inútil te digo."

"My first boyfriend huh era un idiota estúpido, sorry for the Spanish I must be getting mad."
I smiled at her

"This was actually my third year of highschool, and he was an absolute delinquent who got bad grades,got into fights and unfortunately really good looking ,
It was amazing the first few months were perfect, he was my first time too,
after that he changed like crazy, he started smoking,drinking and stopped talking to me.
When we did talk it was all arguments, I was soo tired of it.

I listened intently as the story went on in shock,

"He cheated on me with some college girl, then I finally broke up with him."

"No way."I said in English my mouth hung open.

"Yes way."she nodded back in English.

"Moral of the story don't trust men."
"Well I think your guys ok if he hurts you though I'll punch him for you."

"Pew, pew."

"You do karate is my technique good."

I blankly stared as he her arms punched the air.

I dropped to the floor letting out a chuckle,
"Um i think you should practice your technique some more."

"Huh you think your better than me young lady"