Part 2

Allison was awake and getting ready for the day of school doing her normal stuff, brushing her hair and teeth, and putting on her mascara and glasses. When she was done, she looked in the mirror to make sure she looked okay and then grabbed her backpack and went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Good morning," she said as she walked into the dining room. "Good morning," her grandparents said in response. "I'm excited about school today I feel like it's going to be a good day," Allison said. Her grandparents looked at each other with a look. They both knew it wasn't going to be a good day for her. It was Rory's first day at Chilton, but Allison didn't know that. The rest of their breakfast was pretty quiet no one talked until Allison said goodbye and walked out the door to head to school. 

     Allison went to her first class that day which was history, and it was okay but a little boring. She was looking forward to English class. They were learning Shakespeare and getting ready for the exam that was coming. When her history class came to an end, she went to her locker put her books up and went on to English where she was a couple minutes early so, she sat at her favorite desk got her books out and read a little bit. A couple minutes had gone by, and the room started filling up and Max had walked in and started talking and everyone took a seat. they were a couple minutes into class when the door opened, and the headmaster walked into the room with someone behind him. After talking to Max for a minute and then the headmaster walked out of the room Allison didn't really pay attention until Max started to introduce someone. 

      "Everyone we have a new student." Max said and Allison looked up at the girl she looked familiar for some reason she must have seen her in the hallway or something. "Everyone this is Rory." Max said and Allison then realized why she looked familiar. it was her sister. The baby her mom had taken with her when she left Allison behind. the girl in the pictures her grandparent had from holidays when she was with her father. The girl in the front of the class was Rory Gilmore. 

     Allison closed her book got up out of her seat and ran out of the class. Max had tried to run after her to try and stop her, but couldn't she was too fast and he had a class to teach so he turned around and went back into his classroom. Allison had run out to her car and just sat there. she was mad so she ran out of class, but she didn't have the guts to actually leave the parking lot. So, she just sat there thinking about what had happened. Rory Gilmore was going to be attending Chilton. She was even in the same English class as Allison, so she ruined that for her too.

      When the hour was up, and she knew everyone would be at lunch she got out of her car and walked back into the school. She started walking to Max's classroom. To Talk to him and to apologize. When she got to his classroom his door was open and Max was sitting at his desk. She knocked on his door and Max looked up "Come in." He spoke. She went into the classroom and sat at one of the desks in the front. "I'm sorry I ran out." Allison said. "It's okay, but what's wrong why did you run out." Max said. "Rory." Allison stated to say. "Rory Gilmore. oh, shit how did I not notice that." he said to himself. "How are your related is she a cousin you really don't like?" He asked somewhat jokingly but he was also looking for an answer. "No. Actually, Shes my sister." Allison which surprised Max. "My mother had me when she was fourteen and she had Rory when she was sixteen. After she had Rory, she left, and I guess she just decided to take the kid who cried less. She left me with my grandparents who took care of me, and I have never had anything to do with my mother or my sister since they left." Allison said explaining everything. "Wow." Max said. "Yeah. It's a lot." Allison said. "If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here." he said. "Thank you, Max." Allison said and they both smiled at each other.

    "Shes going to my school." Allison was talking to her grandparents. "We know." her grandfather said. "You know?" Allison said. "You knew?" it all fell into place in her brain. "Thats why you wanted me gone. they were who you were having dinner with." "Allison let us explain." her grandmother said. "Fine." she replied. "Your mother came to us saying that Rory had gotten into Chilton. but she couldn't pay for it, so she asked us for a loan. Which we gave to her. Rory is still our granddaughter she deserves to go to a good school. But with her paying us back we also made an agreement that on Friday nights the two of them would come over and have a dinner with us. Rory is still our granddaughter we would like to have a relationship with her." Emily explained. "You two maybe trying to have a relationship with them but I am not so don't ever expect me to be here on a Friday night." Allison said then rushed towards the front door. Did they just forget the part where their daughter just left her baby with them because Allison didn't. And how could they not even tell her? "Where are you going young lady." her grandfather called out. "A coffee shop."

A/N

Part two!!! I really didn't think I was going to write tonight but then I just sat down and wrote an entire part. So far, I'm really loving this book. Also, this is around the length that the parts will probably be maybe a little longer sometimes. Anyways thank you for reading and vote, comment, and follow to know when I release a new part. Thank You!!!