Part 25 (It's the real one I promise)

"Allison" Taylor said as he walked into Stars Hollow books.

She took a deep breath before turning around to deal with the enthusiastic man. 

"Good morning, Taylor" Allison greeted the man. 

"Good morning, to you too." Taylor said "Now Allison I was walking around town asking the local businesses to sponsor the movie in the square night that we have coming up. And I know you are very new to owning a business and may not have the funds, but I still thought I would ask. Will you be a sponsor?"

Allison walked over to the register and opened it and pulled out five one-hundred-dollar bills and handed them to Taylor. 

"Do you want more or is that enough?" she asked.

He shook his head "oh no this is plenty thank you" he said and started to exit the store.

"Have a nice day" she called out after him.

"Hello" Lorelai said as she answered the phone. 

"Hey" Allison said "What do you know about this movie in the square?"

"We do it every year. For the past three years the movie has been the yearling but this year that will change because I'm picking the movie" Lorelai said happily.

"Cool! when is it?" Allison asked.

"Saturday night you coming?" 

"Yeah, I'll probably get max to come too" Allison said "So did you piss Taylor off?" She asked knowing her mother would not just volunteer for the position.

"Yeah"

"What did you do?" she asked amused.

"I was just asking him to pick a new movie and then he got mad and was like fine then you do it" Lorelai said.

"How many movies do you have written down?" Allison asked knowing how much of a film fanatic Lorelai was.

"Multiple pages" 

Allison laughed, "Right well you have fun with that." 

"I will" 

"I have a costumer coming in I'll see you later." 

"Okay bye" Lorelai said.

"Mother" Allison called as she walked into the Gilmore girl's house.

"Daughter?" Lorelai said from the kitchen and Allison walked in and found her organizing the takeout drawer.

"Why do you sound confused?" she asked.

"You have your own apartment." 

"Yeah, but it's not like I'm not going to spend time with my family anymore. Also, I'm hungry"

"And you came to our house to find some sort of food?" Lorelai asked.

"It wasn't the best plan" Allison said as she sat at the table "Ooh cake" she said as she cut a slice of cake for herself and started to eat it but was immediately thrown off by the amount of chocolate. "holy chocolate" 

"Oh yeah should have warned you Luke dropped a lot in" Lorelai said as she looked through the magazine she was holding.

"And you still ate it" Allison said looking at the cake which was already half gone.