Part 4

When Allison had gotten home from the coffee shop she was immediately met at the door by Emily and Richard. "I'm guessing you found out," Allison asked. "Hanlin called right after you left what you were thinking, having an outburst and missing a test that was twenty percent of your grade," Richard asked. "I've already worked it out with Mr. Medina, he's giving me extra credit. And did you hear that Rory did the same thing? She's actually the reason that I had an outburst because she came running ten minutes late. She wouldn't shut up." There was a silence between them for a moment. "From that silence, I'm going to guess you did know but you just defended your granddaughter who didn't want to have anything to do with you till she needed money" "that is no way to speak to us," her grandfather said, and she didn't speak for a moment. Once she was a little calmed down, she spoke "your right I shouldn't have said that I'm sorry. I'm going to bed. I'll see you at the bake sale tomorrow grandma." And she went upstairs to her room.

Today was the day of the bake sale. Allison's grandmother had asked the cook to make something so she could take it to the school. Emily had asked for Allison's help setting up the table, so she was helping with that. When the table was set up, she stood by the table waiting to say goodbye to her grandmother who was talking to her friends from DAR. While she was waiting Max walked up and started talking. "Hello Allison" "Hello Mr. Medina" she replied. She looked around to see where her grandmother was, and she was walking up to them. "Hi, I'm Emily," she said. "Grandma, this is Mr. Medina, my English teacher." Allison introduced them. "Oh, you're the one who was kind enough to give Allison extra credit because of her outburst." Emily said and Allison looked at. Max glanced at Allison before he replied, "yeah I didn't want her falling behind in class." "Well, that's nice of you I have to go but have a good day." Emily said and walked away. "Do you think she liked me," Max said, turning to her. "I don't know, usually I can tell but I can't she's unreadable," Allison Said. "So how did they react to you missing the test?" he asked. "They were mad, and I can tell they still are a little bit they're trying to hide it." She replied. "That's good I guess." Max said. "Yeah," Allison said.

Allison was at her locker putting her books up getting ready to go home when she was approached by two girls she had spoken to. Maybe once or twice she didn't really remember their names, but she thought they were Madeline and Louise. "See you Friday Allison." The girl with black hair said. "What?" Allison asked, confused. "For the party" the blonde interjected. "What party?" She asked. "For Rory it's at your house it says it on the invitation." Madeline said. "Can I see that invitation," Allison asked. "Yeah sure." The girl said and handed it to her. It was an invitation to a birthday party for Rory on Friday night. "Who got these?" Allison said, holding the invitation. "Everyone in our class," the blonde said. "Huh," Allison said, irritated. "I have to go see you." Allison said and ran off to Max's classroom. "You still have my invitation" the girl yelled down the hallway, but Allison ignored her.

       Allison walked into Max's classroom when she saw he was there. "They're throwing her a party," she said as she walked in. "Hello Allison," Max said, surprised that she was there "who's throwing who a party" he asked. "My grandparents are throwing Rory a party and they invited everyone in her class. They didn't even tell me, and I live with them." Allison ranted. "I feel like ever since My mother and Rory came back into the picture, they don't even pay attention to me anymore. And that makes me sound like a snotty rich kid, but I could probably not come home one night, and they either wouldn't notice or care. They don't talk to me unless they're mad. Dinners are quiet now; they never were before." She continued "it just everything had changed." She said quietly. "Sometimes change can be good," Max said. There was a silence and then she started laughing "that was so cheesy" Allison said, and they both started laughing "so are you going to the party?" Max asked "oh hell no" Allison. "I'll probably be there earlier though" "ok then I'll see you there" max said. "See you there" Allison said then walked out of the classroom. She walked out of the school smiling. It was crazy how ten minutes earlier she could be so mad and then after talking to max for five minutes she could be happy.

      When Allison walked into the Gilmore house, she was met by her grandmother's voice, "In here" she yelled. Allison went towards the voice. "Hey grandma." "Hello Allison, you're going to have to leave a little early on Friday." Emily said. "Because of the party," Allison said asking for confirmation. "How do you know about the party." Emily asked. "Because people kept walking up to me saying they would see me at the party on Friday." Allison said. "Oh well at least you know." Her grandmother said and walked away.

     Friday had come and Allison was walking into the coffee shop, when she entered, she heard someone say "Ally" She looked around and saw max at a table with two cups, so she walked up to him "Ally?" She asked surprised of the nickname. "Yeah, everyone always calls you Allison so I figured you could use a nickname. You're okay with being called Ally, right?" Max asked. "Yeah, I Like it." She responded. The two talked for a while and Allison decided to get a cookie when she was up at the counter the girl who is usually there started talking to her. "You and your boyfriend come in here a lot." She said nodding her head towards Max. "Oh he's not my boyfriend." Allison said. "Oh, I'm sorry I just assumed because you guys are here together a lot." The girl said. "Hes actually my teacher." Allison said. "Oh well a teacher who knows your order and pays for you that's a pretty good teacher." The girl said. "What." Allison asked confused. "When he walks in here, he comes and gets your tea with milk and sugar and then pays for everything while your here." The girl said. Allison hadn't even noticed when he started paying for stuff but then realized the girl behind the register never told her how much anything was or asked for her money. 

     The girl gave Allison her cookie and walked away to go do something in the back. How could she not notice that she never spent money when she was there. Allison walked up to her and Max's table. "Thank you" she said to him. "For what?" he asked acting as if he had no idea what she was thanking him for even though he defiantly knew. "Paying, you don't have to do that." She spoke. "But I want to." Max said smiling at her. 

     Allison and Max had spent extra time talking that night, so she made it home later than usual. No one noticed when she walked in the house at eleven because they were all asleep. So, Allison went to her room to think and maybe sleep she didn't know. All she could think about was how the Girl at the coffee shop thought that her and Max were dating, and she didn't even react when she said he was her teacher. Would no one really actually care if something did happen with them?

A/N

Hi! So, when writing this I realized that I spell Allison in a very weird way. Also, I can't wait for the next chapter I'm going off the timeline of the show if you couldn't tell. Also, this is IMPORTANT should I find a way to make this book go on through the whole show and A Year in The Life I can. I'm already planning on writing to at least seasons three, but I could find a way to go all seven. Anyways have a good day/night and you should vote and comment and give me some feedback. you should also follow to know when I update or put out a new book!