Part 6

"Allison wake up darling" Emily said through the door. "I'm up grandma" Allison said while brushing her hair. Allison looked towards her door when she heard it open. "We need to talk" Emily said. Allison's heart started to beat faster. Did she know about the kiss? How does she always know? "About what" Allison asked acting as if she wasn't thinking about her and Max. "About the Chilton formal" Emily said and Allison let out a sigh of relief. "I wasn't really planning on going" Allison said. "nonsense of course your going" Emily said. "I don't have anyone to go with" Allison said. "I don't care if you have no one to go with your going they expect you there as a Gilmore" Emily said. "Fine grandma" Allison said. "I need to go to school I'll see you after." Allison said and she kissed her grandma on the cheek and left.

     Allison walked into her English class. It was going to be the first time she's see Max since the morning she left his apartment. She sat at her normal seat and Max walked in a few minutes after and started the class. During the whole class Max kept looking at Allison. When the bell rang people started to pack their bags. "Allison can I talk to you." Max said and Allison saw Rory look at her. Allison smiled at her softly and Rory smiled back at her. Allison had thought about Rory the past couple days and realized she shouldn't be mad at her. Rory did nothing. Her mother did. Her mothers the one who left her. 

     Allison walked up to where Max was standing. Max looked around to see if anyone was in the room, when he saw no one was he started talking, "I'm sorry". "About what" Allison asked confused. "I'm sorry I kissed you. You ran out that morning and I realized I shouldn't have your my student I shouldn't do- your forgetting that I kissed you too." Allison interrupted. "You shouldn't be sorry. I did run out because I was freaking out but I would have done that with anyone. I don't usually like people the way I like you. Your different land not just because your my teacher, it's because I like you differently than I like other people." Allison said. "Okay." Max said "I'm not sorry then.". "I wouldn't be mad if it happened again by the way but I know you love your job and I don't want you to risk any- I wouldn't be mad if it happens again either" max said cutting her off. "If we both want it to happen again then we need rules because I would like to graduate and to graduate we can't get caught" Allison said. "Okay" max said "did I see you smile at Rory before she walked out." Max asked. "You did" Allison replied. "What changed? Have you guys talked?" He asked. "No I've just thought about it and I probably shouldn't be mad at her for something she didn't do. It was all my mom she was a baby." Allison said. "That's good." Max said and Allison nodded. "So are you going to the formal?" Max asked. "I have to I was told that I am a Gilmore and I'm expected to be there and I'm going even if I don't have anyone to go with." Allison said paraphrasing what her grandmother had told her. "Wow" max said. "Yeah" 

     Allison had just gotten out of school and she was on her way to the coffee shop with the hope to talk to Catie. She got out of her car and walked in and looked around and saw no one. She looked around and then heard footsteps and she turned around and saw Catie. "Good" Allison said. "What" Catie asked worried. "I need to talk to you" Allison said. "What happened" Catie asked sounding even more worried. "Oh nothings wrong I just want to ask you something." Allison said. "Oh ok good" Catie said calmly. "Ok I have a question and I know we've talked like two times but I really want to get to know you more" Allison said. "Go ahead" Catie said wanting her to ask her question. "Will you go to my school formal with me?" Allison asked and Catie looked surprised. "I'll pay for everything. Your ticket, I'll buy you a dress and I'll drive. I just can't exactly go with Max and I think it would be fun to go with you." Allison said. "Yeah I'll go with you" Catie said smiling. "Thank you so much." Allison said and hugged her. "I need to go but can I call you later to set a day so we can go dress shopping" Allison said. "Yeah see you." Catie said waving. "Bye" Allison said as she walked out of the coffee shop and ran to her car.

     When Allison got home, she was met by her grandmother. "Your half an hour late. where have you been." her grandmother asked. "I was asking someone to the formal." Allison said. "Oh, who is he." Emily asked. "I'm going with my friend Catie." Allison said. "The girl from the coffee shop?" Emily asked.  "Yeah, I didn't want to go alone so I asked her." Allison said. "Oh okay." Emily said in a judgmental voice.

"Hey" Allison said through her phone. "Hey" Catie said. "So, the formal is on Saturday at seven" Allison said. "Okay" Catie said. "And I was thinking we could go shopping on Wednesday if you're free." Allison said. "I am. I'm off on Wednesdays" Catie said. "Good. I can pick you up after I get out of school." Allison said. "Okay see you then." Catie said. "Okay bye." Allison said. "Bye" Catie said. and Allison hung up.

     Allison had gotten off school and picked up Catie and the two were dress shopping. Allison had picked out a black dress that was floor length, it had a corseted satin top, and the bottom was flowy and fluffy. Catie was still looking for her dress and her and Allison were talking. "So why do you live with your grandparents?" Catie asked. "My mom abandoned me when she had my sister." Allison said with no emotion. "Wow I'm sorry." Catie said. "I've talked about it so much in the past few weeks I don't even cry anymore." Allison said laughing a little. "That doesn't sound like something you should laugh about." Catie said. "Probably not."

"You ready." Allison asked Catie. "Yes, I am" Catie said smiling. The two girls walked in and looked around. "Holy shit" Catie said. "Yeah, this is every event" Allison said. "I want to go to every event with you then" Catie said. the two walked in and found a table. 

     The girls were having a good time, they danced a little, and talked a lot. Everything was okay until they heard yelling. Allison looked around and saw a tall guy, Rory Gilmore, and Tristan Dugray. Tristan looked like he was about to punch the tall guy who Allison guessed was Rory's date. Allison got up and walked over to Where they were standing. Tristan started to walk towards Rory's date. "Dugray" Allison yelled, and he turned around. "Leave her alone. That's Rory Gilmore. She's a Gilmore her grandfather is Richard Gilmore who is really great friends with yours. And I'm sure if he found out you hit his granddaughter's boyfriend, he would be mad and he would talk, and that talk would make its way around the club and to your grandfather who controls your trust fund. And I'm sure that if you make a fool out of his last name that trust is going to be gone." She said snapping her fingers. "So, think about what you're doing before that happens.". Tristan walked off hitting the tall guy's shoulder as he walked by him. "Rory we should go." Rory's date said. "Yeah, one minute" Rory said and walked up to Allison. "Thank you." Rory said. "No problem, Hes a jerk." Allison said. "Ok well I got to go." Rory said and started to walk away. "Hey Rory" Allison said stopping her. "I'm sorry for being a jerk and I think your dress is really pretty." "it's okay. And thanks mom made it."

A/N

This book has reached 1k reads!!! Thank you, guys so much for your support with this book it makes me really happy and encourages me to write! Anyways you should vote, comment, and follow to know when I update a book or publish a new one. Also thank you to those who have commented it really encourages me! Have a good day/night!