Part 17

Allison watched as her sister ran around the house in her Chilton uniform. She then walked and stood in the doorway of Rory's room as she put her hair in a tight ponytail. "Are you already starting school again?". "No, I put on this ridiculously short skirt for fun," Rory said in an irritated voice. "You think that's short? I used to hem mine after grandma saw it because they were so long," Allison said. "Why would you even do that. so, people found you attractive. We all know what happened there," Rory said and Allison looked at her surprised she even said that. She wasn't mad she actually thought it was quite funny. Lorelai walked into the kitchen getting a cup of coffee. "Shes angry today" Allison said. "I didn't mean it to be mean I just want to get there early. I have new classes this year." Rory said. "Yeah, that's usually how going up a grade works." Allison said. "Mom are you ready?" Rory asked ignoring her sister. "Yeah, were going to Lukes" Lorelai said. "Mom, I want to get there early." Rory said. "Your first class doesn't start for two and a half hours its fine" Lorelai said and they all started to walk out. "I have to go to work will you bring me a tea and Danish?" Allison asked. "Yeah, I'll have Rory bring it over." Lorelai said and Rory looked at their mother. "Mom, I want to get there early." Rory said. "You will, your fine." Lorelai said and they all got in the car.

     Allison watched out the window of the bookstore at everything happening around the town. Between doing this and Miss patty coming in for her once a week browse over their new selection of books where she talked about everything that's happening in the town Allison new practically everything. Allision watched as Luke walked out of the diner and over to the bus stop and waited for someone to get off the bus, she then saw someone who looked to be Rory's age get off and stand Infront of him the two walk back to the diner. Allison quickly picked up her phone and called her mother. "Allison?" Lorelai asked confused knowing she was at work. "Who's the boy?" Allison asked. "What?" Lorelia asked still confused. "I just watched Luke pick up a boy who looked to be Rory's age from the bus stop and then they walked to the diner." Allison said. "You talk to patty too much. That is Lukes's nephew he's staying with Luke because his mother can't control him." Lorelai said. "Okay that's all I wanted to know." Allison said and looked out the window again. "Oh, I need to go Patty's coming over." Allison said and Lorelai laughed a little. "Happy you fit in" Lorelai said. "Bye" Allison said. "Bye" Lorelai said and just as Allison put the phone down the door opened and Miss Patty walked in. "Did you see?" She asked as she walked in. "I did" Allison said and the two started to talk about the encounter they had both just watched.

     Rory was walking down the hallway at Chilton reading, when she almost ran into someone. "sorry" she said as she stopped and looked up. "Rory." Max said. "Mr. Medina" Rory said, and they both stood there awkwardly. "So how have you been?" Max asked Rory. "I'm good. I'm good" she said, and they both fell back into an awkward silence. "Allisons good too she got a job at the bookstore in town she just acts a little weird." Rory said. "Oh, good she does like to read" Max said and Rory nodded agreeing. Max looked down at the nonexistent watch on his wrist "I have to go" he said. "Yeah, me too" Rory said and the two parted ways.

     Allison walked into the Gilmore Girls house and was surprised by the rare smell coming from the kitchen. She dropped her purse and jacket and walked into the kitchen seeing Sookie and Jackson. "Hey Sookie, Hi Jackson" Allison said. "Hi" They both said cooking. "Whatever your making smell really good" Allison said. "Oh, good it the garlic" Sookie said and Lorelai walked into the kitchen. "Why is our kitchen being used for actual cooking?" Allison asked her mother. "Oh, Luke and Jess are coming over for dinner" Lorelai said. Allison walked over to Rory's room and walked in and closed the door behind her as Rory turned to look over at her "what?". Allison walked over and sat on Rory's bed "Nothing. How was school?" She asked. "Oh, it was good. Paris stuck me with a part of the paper about the parking lot getting redone." Rory said.  "Of course, she did" Allison said and Rory stood up and walked to her door but stopped before she opened it. "I saw Mr. Medina we talked he said he was good, I said you were good and then I may have said you got a job at the bookstore, so he knows where you work." Rory said and walked out of her room and Allison got up and walked after her. "I'm not mad at you if that's why you walked out so quickly." Allison said. "You're not?" Rory asked. "No of course not that would be totally overreacting. I'm happy he knows." Allison said and Rory smiled. 

     Allison stood in the kitchen watching as Rory and Jess talked in Rory's room. She then heard Jess talk about leaving but Rory convinced him to go eat with everyone. Rory got drinks for Allison and herself and the two sisters then walked into the living room. "First impressions?" Allison asked. "He's not that bad just new" Rory said. "Yours?" "He's a little shithead" Allison said plainly. Rory looked over at her "Why?" "You get invited to someone's house for dinner and you try to sneak out and go out into a random town in the middle of the night. he's just kind of stupid" Allison said and walked in and joined everyone else.

Allison walked out the house about to walk to work when she was stopped by Babette "Allison hun, have you seen Pierpon?" "Um no he's the one with the pipe, right?" Allison asked remembering the day Babette took an hour showing Allison all of her gnomes and giving her their names and seasonal placements. "I just looked out this morning and he was gone" she said. "Thats so weird ill look out for him but I have to go to work." Allison said, "Oh okay thank you hun, have a good day" Babette said "Thanks I hope you find him" Allison said and started to walk away mumbling "shithead" under her breath.

     The day had gone by like normal, a few costumers came in and she looked out the window most of the day. Allison was getting ready to close when she heard the door open, so she turned around. "Hey" max said. "Hi" she said surprised he was even there. "Uh how have you been?" she asked. "I've been okay" Max said. "Your still at Chilton?" Allison asked. "Uh yeah I am" Max said. "Is everyone treating you like shit?" She asked "Yeah pretty much" he said. "Sorry" she said. "Oh no it wasn't just you I was defiantly apart of it too" Max said. and she looked at him. "I'm sorry about what happened at my graduation everything just happened and then we didn't talk about anything" Allison said. "Oh no its fine" Max said and looked around the store and saw a recommended sign by a book of Shakespeare that was identical to the one he bought Allison. "So, you recommend Shakespeare?" he asked. "Yeah, I really like that book one of my favorites" she said joking. "Well, why's that" max asked smiling at her. "Someone really special to me bought me one and then a lot of shit went down and it one of the only things that has been constant" she said, and he smiled, and they just looked at each other. Allisons phone started to ring, and she looked over and picked it up. "Hey Allison, were going to Lukes for dinner do you want to come?" Rory asked. "Uh yeah sure" Allison said. "Okay and then were doing a movie night tonight so we'll go to dooses after" Rory said. "Okay I'm closing up now" Allison said and they said their goodbyes. Allison put down her phone, "sorry Rory was asking me about dinner." Allison said. "No, it good I should probably go" Max said. "Oh okay" Allison said and Max turned to the door and opened it and stopped before he walked out. "Bye Ally" "Bye Max."

A/N

Hi! So, this part is kind of a filler so sorry if it's bad. Another part should be up soon. Also, I don't hate Jess, I just don't like him in the beginning. I'm actually team jess. Anyways you guys should vote and tell me how you feel about this part by commenting. You can also follow if you want to know when I update a book or publish a new one. Have a good Day/Night!