Let me go!!

—————————Taylor POV—————————
  "Where do you think you're going"

  I look up to see a very attractive man standing above me. He has black/brown that's about down to his ears. The mysterious guy was dark brown eyes and tan skin, he was probably the most beautiful man I'd ever seen.

   "She was going with me to the nurse's office, thanks dude," Asher says with a cocky grin

   "No problem Asher," the mystery guy says

   Asher picks me up again, I begin to whine but Asher just bounces me up and down. who does this guy think he is?

   "Taylor, this is Anjali"
———————————————————————
   Anjali 👇🏼

   "Taylor, this is Anjali"———————————————————————   Anjali 👇🏼

———————————————————————

   Anjali does a cute little smile and wave. He seems pretty nice, but I can't help but be mad at him for ruining my escape.

   I just glare at Anjali and go back to trying to get out of Asher's arms. "Hey, no need to kick little one" Asher softly says.

  "Little one?" I sarcastically laugh. "LITTLE ONE!! listen you fucking creepy-ass dick. I don't know who you think you are, but if you think you can tell me what to do you are wrongly mistaken. I never asked for your help or your sympathy. I'm not going to the nurse's office no matter what you do to me. So go fuck yourself, and let g-go of me!!" A yell, starting to cry at the very end.

   Asher looked at me shocked, before starting to lecture me. "Okay first of all do not use that language with me. That's completely unexpectable. Second, I know you never asked for my help, but you need it."

   "I don't need jack shit from you!!" I'm bark. He ignores my comment and starts to walk toward the nurse's office again.

   "NO!! Please no!! I cry.

  Asher looks at me concerned, "but why?" He questions.

   I just cry and kick. I'm not telling him about my past, there is no way. I've never told anyone why I have trust issues. So there's no way I'm telling this random guy who practically kidnapped me about them. Ugg! I want him to let go of me so bad. I hate it when people touch me, it makes me super uncomfortable.

    Asher waves goodbye to Anjali and walks into the nurse's office. At this point, I'm in full panic mode.

   "Hello!!" The cheery nurses greet us. "How can I help you!"

   "Hi!" Asher greets back. "My friend Taylor here has had quite the nasty fall, I was wondering if you could take a look?"

   "Oh my, of course, I can look. Please lay down on the table over there" the nurse says while pointing at a doctor's table pushed up against the wall.

   Asher takes me over to the table, he tries to lay me down, but I scream bloody murder. This was the final straw. Being in the nurse's office was one thing, but Laying down? That draws the line. I'm not letting another person hurt me like those doctors did when I was 7. There is no way.

   I kick my legs franticly and scream. "PLEASE!" I yell. "Please don't hurt me!" I sob.

Asher gives me a sympathetic yet confused look. He picks me up and sits me in his lap, he hugs me tightly and whispers in my ear, "I won't let anyone hurt you... your safe now."

Why would he say that? I know he's not telling the truth. I will always end up getting hurt no matter what. No one can keep me safe, It's just not possible.

I let the nurse inspect my knee while I sit on ashers lap. I hate it, but I'm too focused on the nurse to care right now. She wipes my knee off with soap and water, I wince in pain. After that, she wraps my knee with a pink bandage, similar to the ones you get after a blood test.

"Okay all done" the nurse sighs in relief. "You've been such a good girl, I'm proud of you for being so brave." She smiles. "That was a pretty nasty cut on your knee though, I recommend possibly taking the day off to rest, and if the pain gets worse you should go to the doctors."

My eyes bulge out of my head in shock. No!! I don't want to go home. I don't want to deal with my landlord, or fall asleep and have to wash my urine-filled sheets again. I don't want to go to a home where there's hardly any furniture besides the mattress in my bedroom. Lastly, I don't want to sit in the apartment where I have to be reminded every time I open my eyes, that I have no childhood. That I'm 14 years old living alone with no one to ever love or care for me.

"Oh!" The nurse exclaims. "And if you feel that the pain in your knee is affecting your breathing, please go to the er"

"What do you mean by that?" Asher asks.

The nurse looks at me, and I look at the floor. UG!! Why did she have to say that? And now she expects me to tell Asher!?

It's difficult to explain but since I was born I was had a variety of different health problems that have caused me lose a bit of function in some of my organs, Lungs, heart, kidneys and stuff.

"Taylor?" Asher questions.

"It's nothing" I mumble. "I think in going to stay at school though" I try to redirect the conversation. "I'll be fine, I just take it easy."

"Taylor..." the nurse started. "I really wouldn't recommend it."

"I'll be fin-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Asher barges in. "I'll take her to my home" Asher says. WHATT?!?