Im Stuck

—————————-Anjali Pov————————

It's getting close to noon and It's just Taylor and me. Taylor is sitting content on the sofa while I'm standing around confused on what to do next.

   I decided that I should refill Taylor's cup with some more apple juice. When I retrieve the cup I noticed that it's still full. Taylor hasn't eaten or drunk anything for almost 24 hours!!

I walk into the main room with the full sippy cup in my hands ready to confront Taylor. I get in front of her on the couch and kneel. "Why haven't you eaten or drank anything the whole time you've been here," I say very straightforwardly.

"I'm not hungry" Taylor shrugs.

"Your lying "

Taylor looked down at her knees as her breathing increased.

"Tell me the truth, why aren't you eating?"

"I'm just not hungry" her voice shakes.

"Drink," I say giving Taylor the sippy cup.

"No!"

    I was starting to get fed up with Taylor. I know she's hungry, I just don't get why she won't eat.

   I sit down on the sofa next to her and pull her onto my lap. She instantly starts to push my hands off her waist but being way stronger than her it didn't work. I get her in a laying down position with her head and neck in my elbow pit and her lower half on my lap and couch. I take the sippy cut and bring it near her mouth.

   "Drink" I demand, giving her a dominant gaze.

   Her blue eyes water as she continues to try and escape my grasp. I keep a nice strong hold so she can't escape.

   "Let go!! You have no right to tell me what to do!!" cries Taylor.

   I ignore her tears and stick the tip of the cup in her mouth. I caught on to the fact that Taylor cries every time she wants to escape from a situation.

   Once I place the tip on the cup through Taylor's soft pink lips, she quickly tries to turn away, but since I was supporting her head she wasn't able to. Her eyes widened in fright at her lack of control.

   Taylor did one last kick of her feat before giving up. I felt her tense body relax as she sipped the drink. Her tiny hands reached out and grabbed hold of the cup handles.

   I reposition my hands so I'm holding Taylor like a sleeping baby. Her eyes start to close as the cup gets lower and lower. Since the schedule said that her nap time was in 15 mins, I decided to let her sleep.

   After about 5 more minutes, Taylor was sleepy enough for me to carry her to Asher's bedroom. Once she was settled I closed the door and left her to rest.

    Since Taylor was asleep I took the time to do some chores. I washed the dirty sheets that Taylor wet last night. I finished washing the dishes. I was lastly going to clean the playroom, but before I could I heard the front door open and close. Asher was home.
—————————No One Pov————————

  Asher walks into his quiet apartment. It was strange for him to hear it quiet. It's usually pretty lively, with chatting, playing, and cooking, but today it was silent.

   As he set his keys down on the marble countertop, he was greeted by a surprised Anjali.

    "Asher!? Your back. What happened!? Did you get any information on Taylor!?! What did the landlord say!? Are you ok-"