The escape

I've spent 15mins laying down staring at the ceiling. As the seconds go by I get more and more sleepy. I try to keep my eyes open as long as I could, but soon they slowly close. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~sleeping~~~~~~~~~~~~
   "NO!!" I yell in distress. "PLEASE STOP YOUR HURTING ME!!l

    As much as I yell in pain my parents don't listen. They just continue the operation. They had big smiles on their faces, and they laughed every time I scream in agony.

"MAMA, DADA HELP ME!!" I break into sobs.

My parents don't even acknowledge my existence. They stare at the hospital wall with empty eyes.

"PLEASE HELP ME!!" I continue.

The pain in my lower body increased. I let out another ear-splitting scream before passing out. My dead body now lay stiff and pale on the hospital bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~sleep over~~~~~~~~~~~

I gasp for air loudly, jumping awake from my deep slumber. My body was drenched in sweat. My sheets seemed to be drenched in sweat too.

As I come more aware of my surroundings, I realized I'm in a large modernized room. Slowly, I recover my memories from earlier. I must have fallen asleep... I MUST HAVE FALLEN ASLEEP!!

    I speedily say up and threw the sheets off my body. I stare in complete horror when I realize the sheets underneath me were drenched in urine. How could I have fallen asleep? What am I going to do?!?

   Panicked, I jump out of bed and started frantically searching for my clothes. I opened every dresser and closet drawer, but I couldn't find my clothes anywhere. What am I going to do now!?

    I hear fast footsteps speed walking up the stairs and towards my room.

   "Taylor!?" I hear a voice echo through the house. "Taylor you okay in there?"

     I stood like a dear in the headlights. I had no were to run, and no way to hide. I was trapped.

    Asher abruptly opened the guest room door. He stopped in his fast tracks when he saw the state I was in. I was standing in the middle of the messy room with fresh tears rolling down my cheeks. My shorts and bottom of my shirt were soaking wet, making them hang off my body weirdly.

   Asher's whole demeanor changed to one of sympathy.

   "Sweetly" Asher soothed whilst walking closer to me with his hands up by his chest to appear non-threatening. "Your okay, it's just an accident. Don't worry, how about I get a bath started for yo-"

   Before Asher could finish I swiftly ran out the door. I ran down his stairs with one thought in with only one thought in my mind, getting out of this place.

    I managed the scurry out of Asher's apartment and into an elevator. The whole time hearing Asher tracking me down. Once the elevator stopped at the bottom floor I sprinted out of the lavish apartment lobby, ignoring the strange stares of people who work in the complex.

     I wasn't familiar with where I was, or how I could get home, but I was in too much of a hurry to try to locate where I was. I just continue my long journey.

    After running through some sketchy alleyways and neighborhoods, I finally find a familiar sidewalk. My wet clothes were starting to form a rash on the bottom portion of my body, and began to hurt with every step I took. My health problems weighing on me. With every pant I took I didn't feel any relief. My vision was also a bit blurry from the lack of oxygen, but I didn't care.

    After what felt like hours I found my apartment building. The sun was just starting to set causing a large shadow to cast over the trashed parking lot in front of the building. I limp over to the lobby, panting like mad, and push open the wooden door.

     As I walk inside the darkened room, I slam into a tall and firm body. I look up with wondering eyes and see a man with a white beard and gray sunken eyes. My landlord.

   "WERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!" he spat out with a raspy voice.

   I don't answer. I lay my hands on my knees and continue my panting fit. I feel lightheaded and weak. My oxygen is most likely low.

    My landlord tenses with anger. "ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!!." He puts his hand on my back and pushes me to the ground. " I EXPECT ONE THING FROM YOU!! I LET  YOU, A 14YEAR OLD, LIVE RENT FUCKING FREE, AND THE ONLY THING I ASK IN RETURN, IS SEX, AND YOU CANT EVEN FUCKING GIVE ME THAT!? YOUR PATHETIC!! DO YOU HEAR ME, PATH-"

    The loud screaming was silenced, followed by a large crash on the floor. The room was so dark, I couldn't see what happened. I stay on the floor in paralyzing fear. I'm expecting to be hit, punched, or raped. Something, anything!?

   I feel another vibration on the floor. This timeq someone's legs dressed in black ripped jeans come into view. The person kneels on the ground where I lay. I can finally make out the person's face.

Anjali!?!