Whats going on?

It was the next morning. Asher wasn't going to school that day because of what happened with Taylor. He needed to be ready for when She woke up.

It was around 7 am when Asher woke up. This time not from the warm sunrise, but from his blaring alarm. He rolled over and hit the off button. Collapse back into his pillow before heading to the bathroom.

He showered, brushed his teeth, did his hair, and got into a casual outfit.
———————————————————————
Asher's outfit ↓

 ———————————————————————Asher's outfit ↓

————————————————————————

Then he did a quick check in the nursery to see if Taylor was awake. Thankfully she was still asleep.

He went to the kitchen and made some waffles. He made enough for him and possibly Taylor, though he knew she wouldn't eat them. Asher wasn't doing to reinforce food yet, knowing how painful it is for anorexics to eat. So he was found to try a different approach, baby formula.

After he finished the waffles he made some baby formula in a bottle for Taylor. Then tucked it away in the fridge. He would warm it up later once she woke up.

Then he ate his waffles alone, waiting for the first cry from Taylor.

—————————- Taylor ——————————

8:15 am Taylor began to regain consciousness. She took her small fist and began to rub her eyes. She lowered her fist and noticed it hit some hard plastic object.

Taylor peeks opened her eyes and observe the tall wooden bars in front of her. That startled her out of any sleepiness she had. She immediately sat up and turned to the bars. Was Is she in a crib!?!

She looked down at the mattress underneath her and saw the pink pacifier that she probably slept with. That's not all she noticed, she was also wearing a onesie!? Completely humiliated, Taylor buttoned the onesie's bottom buttons.

She unsnapped then and gasped. She was wearing a diaper!? And not like the pull-up she used to be in, but a proper baby diaper. It was also soaked.

Taylor buttoned her onesie back up and crawled to an isolated corner of the crib. She brought her knees up to her chest and started to wail. What was happening?

She continued to sob until she heard to bedroom door creak open.

"Taylor?" Asher spoke.

Taylor lifted her head. Once she saw Asher she began to cry every loader. Making grabby hands towards him wanting to get out. She thought Asher was the escape out of this weird room. She has no clue Asher put her here in the first place.

"Shhh, it's okay baby" He soothed lifting Taylor out of the crib.

"H-how did I g-get in there? W-why am I in the outfit? W-what happened?!" She sobbed