Chapter 4 Unhealable Wounds

No one's POV

Sometime later, the Minerva receives an urgent message as they survive a fierce fight against mothership responsible for the attack on Armory One. It was by far, gravely bad news. Junius Seven, which is the land of the cease-fire treaty and the stage of First Alliance-PLANT War tragedy, has moved out of a stable orbit and begun to descend toward Earth. Given the seriousness of the situation, PLANT dispatches a crushing team, with the Minerva to follow soon after.

Currently within the lounge, everyone was talking about everything that's happening and what they were going to do.

Vino: Yeah? But how could it have moved?

Yolan: Either a meteoroid hit or something altered it's orbit.

Shinn: Is Ur really on a collision course with Earth?

Meyrin: That's what Bart said.

Lunamaria just sighed annoyed.

Lunamaria: First, the robbery at Armory One, then before the dust even settles, this? What's going on? Now then. What should we do with Junius Seven?

Nhazul: Smash it to pieces.

Everyone looked at Nhazul surprised.

Vino: Smash it?

Yolan: The whole thing?

Rey: Nhazul is correct. It's impossible to change it's orbit. If we we want to avoid a collision, we have no choice but to smash it to pieces.

Yolan: But that thing's huge! It's at least 8 kilometers in diameter right through the middle!

Zino: How do we smash something that big?

Meyrin: And many of the bodies of those who died are still there.

Rey: But if it drops, Earth will be annihilated. After that, nothing will remain. Not even those living on Earth now.

Everyone: ...

Vino: Earth... destroyed?

Yolan: That's right.

Meyrin: That's terrible.