Chapter 5 End Of The World

No one's POV

Upon launching out, Force Impulse quickly assembled, as and Nhazul took note of everyone following him, including Athrun's ZAKU.

Shinn: Is that guy even going to manage?

Upon reaching Junius Seven, they saw Joule's teambeing attacked by a different type of GINN Mobile Suits and were being forced to retreat.

Using Sabre's systems he quickly send word to the Minerva about this. As a safety measure he also scanned the comm lines but all open channels were radio silent, their enemy wasn't chatty it seemed. He opened the line to the others,

Nhazul: Heads up, the enemy is using GINN type two's. They are specialized for close combat so be careful.

In his head he could already hear Lunamaria protest and yell, which made him chuckle. Knowing the ban on chatter over the comms she wisely remained silent, but Nhazul knew she was going to rave about it after. His humor was short lasted though when Athrun opened a private line of communications through Sabre's system.

Nhazul's thoughts: What does he want?

Nhazul: What is it?

Athrun: Were you really able to ID them that quickly?

Nhazul: That a problem? My oculorum sensors are better calibrated to my system than most Mobile Suits in ZAFT.

Athrun: No, that's impressive really.

Focusing back on the mission and shortly after, Nhazul received another notion from his scanners. Up ahead not far from where they were three new signals popped up:

 Up ahead not far from where they were three new signals popped up:

Gaia, Abyss and Chaos. He realized quickly that the three units, for whatever reason, were attacking their Ginn allies.

Nhazul's thoughts: Them again?

Nhazul: I've spotted Gaia, Abyss and Chaos! They are attacking the Joule team!

Nhazul increased increased Sabre's thrusters to gain speed and charge forward. Behind him ZAKU, ZAKU Warrior, ZAKU Phantom and Impulse did the same.