Chapter 14 The Place of Sin

No one's POV

After the last battle with Orb and the Earth Alliance, as well as the intervention of the Freedom Gundam and Archangel, the badly-damaged Minerva docks at the port on the Sea of Marmara for repairs and re-supply.

Elsewhere, a green-clad ZAFT soldier was loading several crates into a large Jeep. As he finished and closed the trunk, he turned to the group standing nearby, Nhazul, Shinn, Rey Lunamaria, and Athrun. The crates contained Heine's personal effects.

Soldier: I'll take care to deliver Heine Westenfluss's personal effects with care

The others saluted, as the soldier got into the car and drove off. The five of them turned back towards the ship. Suddenly Nhazul stopped, furiously.

Nhazul: That damn Freedom...  All of these deaths are because of him...! If they hadn't jumped into the battle like that, Heine would still be...!

Lunamaria: Nhazul....

Lunamaria said hesitantly, looking at Nhazul, surprised to see the

unbridled rage in his eyes. Seeing this surprised her, never having seen him this angry before. as he walked off. Lunamaria followed him.

Lunamaria: Nhazul, wait!

As the two left, a just as upset Shinn turned around, which brought him face-to-face with Athrun.

Shinn: I mean, what the hell were they even doing there in the first place?! What, did they think they could force us to stop fighting? What a bunch of idiots!

Both Shinn and Rey proceeded to leave, leaving Athrun alone.

Athrun: ...

(Timeskip)

Nearly a week had passed since the Minerva had arrived at Marmara, and repairs were continuing on the badly damaged vessel, along with the Mobile suits. Nhazul was currently on the observation deck, looking out past the port at the city beyond and wondering how much longer they would be here.