Chapter 17 Stella

No one's POV

The sun was rising as Nhazul and Shinn flew the Impulse and Sabre back to the Minerva, and when they arrived he found the port-side catapult was open. As they landed in the hangar and stepped out, Shinn was met by several MPs were waiting for him, assault rifles aimed at him.

Military Police: Shinn Asuka. You are under arrest for violations of military law including Article 3, Section G.

Another stepped forward and handcuffed him.
Under close armed guard, Shinn was brought to Talia's quarters, with Nhazul following behind.

Nhazul then noticed Athrun and Lunamaria were waiting outside, the latter looking worried

Lunamaria: Did Shinn put up a struggle?

Nhazul: There was a brief fight, but I didn't make it before he could hand off Stella.

Both Lunamaria and Athrun looked at Nhazul, having a feeling that he was lying, but decided not to say anything. After a few minutes, Shinn walked back out, being escorted. Athrun quickly followed, as Nhazul and Lunamaria saw Talia slam her hand on her desk, frustrated.

(Timeskip)

Two days later, escorted by the Lesseps-class and two Vosgolov-class subs, the Minerva reached ZAFT's second largest base several days later than it had originally intended, but it had arrived. Shinn and Rey had remained in the brig during this time, with only occasional visits from Nhazul, Lunamaria or Athrun. Over the weeks, more extensive repairs and resupply was begun on the ship, particularly the replacement of its lost weapons, along with additional repairs and resupply for its mobile suits. Currently, Vino, Yolant, Nhazul, Lunamaria and Athrun were in the common area together.

Vino: Man... We've been here for weeks, and Shinn and Rey are still in the brig?

Yolant: What do you expect, Vino? Look, Shinn and Rey are my friends, but after that stunt they pulled, I'm surprised they didn't execute him the moment we arrived!

Looking up, Nhazul noticed Shinn and Rey had walked into the common area, surprising everyone.

Nhazul: Speak of the Devil.

Everyone looked over as well and were surprised.

Vino: Shinn! Boy am I glad to see you! We were so worried, man.

Shinn then looked over at Athrun.

Shinn: I'm sorry for any trouble I caused you. I'm alright now. Thank you for everything.

Athrun: No problem.

Shinn then looked at Athrun with a smug look.

Shinn: It appears that there are people at HQ who understand me. This proves that truth you talk about isn't the whole truth.