Bonus #3

"Ok, what do you want on your pizza?" Sally asked the now calmer dragon.

"I do like moose, deer, and somethings bear," Und said.

Sally cock an eyebrow at him, "Um, how about I surprise you. Anything you can't eat? Any vegetables or dairy?" Und shook his head no. "Ok, I'll be right back. Stay down and stay put."

Und sat in the car. Sally had parked in a more secluded spot in the mostly full parking lot. A car park in the spot next to Sally's car. Und sat as still as he could. He glanced over at a human boy and a human girl staring at him. The larger human left the car leaving another human in the driver's seat.

Sally opened the back door and sat down two large pizzas. She got in and started the car.

"All set. We'll go someplace where we can eat and not be disturbed." Sally said, smiling at Und, who was still trying to be as still as possible.

As they pulled out of the space, the children never took their eyes off Und. The dragon had a wonderful idea. He looked over at the children and waved at them. The children began to laugh and wave back.

Sally parked in a small park. She and Und sat at a picnic table under some trees. Sally opened the boxes and laid out a large slice of pizza covered in various types of meat. Und's mouth watered.

"Eat up!" Sally said.

Und devoured the slice of pizza. It was one of the most amazing foods he had ever had.

"This is amazing," Und said with his mouth full. "I think I like this more than moose."

Sally laughed, "Told ya it was pretty good."

The two friends ravaged the two large pizzas. They sat at the table talking when suddenly, a noise pierced the silent forest. Sally didn't expect a red dragon could blush.

"Um, excuse me," Und said.

Sally laughed, "I guess even dragons can be lactose intolerant."