Chapter 18

"With this...kiss, i pledge my...love." Leo managed to get out in between hiccups. Aerea rolled her eyes in front of the septon. Leo's grin was crooked as he slammed his lips down onto hers, causing her to grimace at the foul stench of wine from his mouth. When she pulled apart from him, she turned back to her family with a disgusted look on her face.

Alicent stood off to the opposite side with all three of her children and her father. Aemond kept tapping his foot, anxious for the evening to finally wrap up since the lords and ladies had already been excused for the evening.

He'd had his eye on her the entire evening, patiently waiting for the moment he could touch her again. It burned him deeply to watch her actually marry Ser Leo over him, but part of him felt like the vows they spoke in front of the king meant more than the ones she spoke in front of the septon with Ser Leo. He couldn't understand what it was he felt when he'd kissed her, but all he knew is that he wanted more from her. He never wanted to stop. And he wasn't going to let anyone get in his way.

Leo escorted Aerea back to her chambers. It was more so Aerea holding him up as he stumbled through the halls, but once they reached her chambers, she tossed him onto the couch.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're a lot heavier than you look?" Aerea groaned as she rubbed at her now sore shoulders. Leo shot up straight and flashed a wicked grin as if he hadn't had a drop of wine the entire night.

"I do appreciate you carrying me, my dear wife. Though I must say it was completely unnecessary." He winked. Her mouth dropped with a proper scoff following.

"You were pretending to be drunk?!" She glared.

"He asked me to make it convincing." He shrugged just as she heard a creak coming from near her bed. She followed the sound and found a part of her wall opening up, revealing Aemond holding a torch with Maelon right behind him. "Right on time, my Prince."

"This is your plan?" She arched her brow.

"Just shut up and follow me." He held his hand out for her as Maelon took his spot next to Leo. Without another word, she took his hand and he led her down the hidden tunnel. Their journey was silent until he opened a familiar door and led her inside, revealing his darkened chambers.

She raised an eyebrow at him and crossed her arms. "I thought there were no tunnels that led to your chambers, uncle."

"Well I couldn't have you coming and going as you pleased." He grinned, bringing a blush to her cheeks before she turned from him to look out the balcony.

"And now?" She asked. He came up behind her, gently brushing her hair to one side before he slowly kissed his way along her neck.

"Now I'm more accepting of the idea." He whispered into her ear. His hands slid down the back of her neck, trailing down the bare skin above her dress until he found his way to the strings. He tugged lightly at the first string, hearing a small gasp come from her.

"You realize if we do this, there's no going back." She stammered underneath his breath blowing against her neck. He'd undone the last knot before the dress would be forced to fall to her feet, but he held on as he took one last long look at the side of her face. Her eyes were half open as she bit at her lip. "Y...you would be no different than Ser Harwin Strong."

"Hmm." He nodded to himself, finally releasing her gown to the floor, only leaving her in just a corset and a thin underskirt. His fingers trailed up the sides up her arms before gliding down her spine towards the tie. She felt a shiver run through her body as he continued to undress her slowly.

"If anyone found out, they'd..." She trailed off, finding it hard to focus the more she felt her corset loosen from her body.

"I'd like to see someone try and stop me from having you." He growled into her ear before he finally let the corset fall to the ground along with her underskirt, leaving her completely naked in front of him. His fingers grazed up along her sides, stopping just below the curve of her breasts when she threw her head back onto his shoulder. He laughed quietly against her ear, sliding his hand down her stomach and stopping just between her thighs. "I could always stop if you wis-."

"Please no." She didn't even mean to say it, but it came out as a whispered plea for more. His fingers dipped into the pooling in between her legs, bringing a harsh gasp from her as she threw head back into his shoulder. She whimpered slightly as he removed his fingers from inside her, but quickly gripped onto the ledge as she felt his fingers slide up to her clit, slowly circling around it. He grabbed a fistful of her hair with his other hand and pulled her head to the side, roughly sinking his teeth into her neck.

"That's what I thought." He chuckled into her ear as she cried out his name. The taunting tone in his voice was enough to snap her attention towards him, quickly turning towards his body to shove him back onto his bed. She climbed on top of him with a mischievous grin while she undid the laces of his trousers. Giving him a lingering kiss, she tugged his trousers down off of him before trailing her lips down towards his cock. She took him into her mouth and his entire body froze as he let out a harsh moan. He gripped onto the sheets roughly as she worked her mouth up and down his length slowly. "Aerea...oh, Aerea please do not stop."

She giggled softly to herself, quickening her pace. He intertwined his fingers with her hair, guiding her movements as he whimpered beneath her. Her eyes turned up to see him staring down at her with a fire in his eye.

He saw that look in her eyes. That innocent, almost submissive look in her eyes. And that was all it took for his body to give into its needs. He threw his head back as his body shuddered with his release. She licked him clean, swallowing the remains of him before she sat up to admire what she'd just done to him. Before he'd held so much power over her, yet now he was laid before her shaking and panting for air. She wiped her mouth, looking down at him with a smug smirk. "You were saying, my Prince?"

Any trace of his yielding state vanished at her taunting. He leaned up, grabbing the back of her neck and flipping her onto the bed. His lips crushed down onto hers, tasting the salty flavor of himself on her tongue. She went to touch his face, but he pinned her arm above her along with the other as well. He pulled apart from her lips and grinned down at her. "It's my turn to taste you, princess."

Her eyes widened slightly as he kissed along her neck, down her chest, and finally stopping at the wetness he found in between her thighs. She let out a loud gasp as she felt his tongue circling around her, causing her to force a pillow over her head to muffle her moans. He looked momentarily to see her squirming with her fingers digging into the pillow deeply. His hands held tightly onto her thighs as he devoured her like she was his last meal. He could feel her body tensing, holding back her release and he just laughed lowly. His tongue lapped gently over as she finally couldn't hold back her release. Her body slumped back onto the bed as she tried to catch her breath.

Aemond trailed his lips back up to her with a playful smile before returning his lips to hers, allowing her to taste the sweetness of herself. Removing himself abruptly from her, he slid off his tunic and slid between her thighs to position himself right at her opening. Aerea looked up at him with such passion he physically felt like was in pain from entering her slowly to not harm her.

When she noticed him holding back, she locked her legs around his hips and flipped them over, roughly sinking right onto his cock. A sharp gasp escaped them both once he was fully submerged into her. She grabbed at his throat with a breathless smirk. "I am not so fragile, Aemond."

"You certainly are not." He grinned, leaning up to wrap her in his arms as she rode in slow circles on him. His teeth took her bottom lip, biting until they both had a warm, copper taste between their lips. His hands gripped so tightly onto her hips, there was no way he wouldn't leave a bruise. She held onto fistfuls of his hair as she quickened her movements, trying desperately to contain the sound of her moans. Her forehead pressed against his as she rocked back and forth on him, but he couldn't take it anymore. He flipped her onto her back and roughly thrusted his hips back and forth against her until she couldn't contain her crying out his name as he felt her tighten over his cock. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she threw her head back in ecstasy. With one last, rough thrust, his body gave in and he spilled himself inside her as he buried his face in the crook of her neck. His whole body shuddered with relief and even shock as he finished inside her.

Aerea glanced down at him, panting against her chest, but somehow still eager for more. Judging by the look in his violet eye, neither would be getting much sleep that evening.