Chapter 4 [Snow]

Seek POV:

I woke up to see Screech in front of me. He was wearing a black beanie and some white jumpers, and a thick, black winter coat. As he realised I woke up, he immediately put on the "plz do what i want👉👈" face.

"Hey, dad! Come on, we're going outside."

"You didn't ask my opinion, Screech, did you?"

"Aww come on dad," Screech held onto my shoulders. "also it wasn't even my idea. It was Figure who thought it would be good to play in the snow. Pleaseee, get dressed already and let's go please!"

If Figure was coming, then I was definitely going. Not that I don't want to play in the snow with Screech though, don't get the wrong idea.

"Okay okay, get out of my room now." I said. 

"Yayyy, thank you daddy!"

Screech rushingly got out of my room. He probably was in his pick me era again, judging on the way he talked. I closed the door and started dressing up. After I wore my most dense clothes, I finally got out.

"Hey Seek. Good morning."

"Good morning Figure."

"Why are you guys so formal? Like, hug or something!" Screech said while winking at me. I rolled my eye at him but smiled unintentionally anyway. Figure chuckled and hugged me. I wasn't expecting this move, but I quickly got comfy and hugged him back anyway.

"Good morning once again my dear friend! What a nice day with you existing!" said Figure.

"Haha, you too, my sweet blindie!"

Figure pulled away and scowled. "Sweet blindie? That's offensive." I pulled him into a hug again.

"Sorry."

Screech's loud sigh could be heard. Was he annoyed because of our lovey-dovey-bestie-friendie things? "I am going to get Eyes, you guys stay here." Yes, he definitely was.

Screech went to knock on Eyes's door. After a while Eyes was out too and we all went outside to play. I mean, ages doesn't matter right? Because it is snow, it doesn't come often. 

"Wow, it really is cold here." said Figure. I was holding his hand again.

"Oh, should we go inside? I don't want you getting sick."

"No no I am okay, this was my idea anyway. Also we don't want to upset the kids, do we?"

"Whatever you say then, let's go."

While we were getting close to Screech and Eyes, they both had a... I don't know what I should call that. They both had a "shippy" face.

"Holding hands again, I see." Screech moved his eyebrows up and down fastly. Eyes behind him made an "oooh~" sound.

"Screech! Shut up, it's for Figure's safety."

"Yeah, Screech." Figure said, he crouched a bit and whispered to my ear.

"Even if I wasn't blind, I would still want this."

I just stood there, my cheeks red as heck. Oh god, Figure really was going over the line with the rizz. 

"Hehe, sorry. Did I break you?" Figure said as he fixed his posture. I shook my head fastly.

"N-No!"

"Oi Seek! You are burning dude! Let me solve that problem!" said Eyes and he threw a big snowball to my face. Luckily I had closed my eye before it went straight into it.

"Oh, Eyes..." I smirked. "You're so dead."

Figure withdrew his hand off of my hand. I turned to him as a confused look placed on my face. Figure smiled and closed his fist.